Does Lenny take charge of Training?

I apologise Ian, I was having banter and no way would have said it if I thought you took it serious . I would never call you a fanny, wether it works or not :p
Would that be a big fanny or a commo Estas 64 fanny ya fuckin wankfest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›Žhe’s here πŸ›ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I apologise Ian, I was having banter and no way would have said it if I thought you took it serious . I would never call you a fanny, wether it works or not :p
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is a Celtic forum not a canny decided if am a Celtic fanny or a Spanish fanny forum it’s BIG but πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you’ll have no respect for that πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ

sensing a bit of hostility lol, we are all here to provoke ideas and thought. some are switched on to formations, player abilities in a big way and its a learning curve for me. Ive looked on it as a god given chance to drive our team forward on the park, i like disco lights but the fans have created a better atmosphere. PL has got lost along the way and its cost us big time. DD , you always hope the guy at the top has a hold on things but he seems totally detached from everyone and everything, its worrying times, the best thing for me was seeing lennys reaction to a win, not suprised seeing a sour faced kennedy with no response, the devil within almost

sensing a bit of hostility lol, we are all here to provoke ideas and thought. some are switched on to formations, player abilities in a big way and its a learning curve for me. Ive looked on it as a god given chance to drive our team forward on the park, i like disco lights but the fans have created a better atmosphere. PL has got lost along the way and its cost us big time. DD , you always hope the guy at the top has a hold on things but he seems totally detached from everyone and everything, its worrying times, the best thing for me was seeing lennys reaction to a win, not suprised seeing a sour faced kennedy with no response, the devil within almost
That’s smashing Fidel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I agree hes no clough or oneill, but its blatantly obvious that duff was the glue that was holdin the whole thing together. I personally think that Kennedy has downed tools because he wants lennons job.
There's all sorts of stories doin the rounds whether you can believe them or not.
I'm with you on that about Kennedy, couldn't believe what I saw of him v lille , slumping into his seat when we scored as though wed actually conceded and looked even worse at ft when Celtic had won , he is not helping should be sent out to learn his trade the supporters wont have him as no1 and should let the board know it. Celtic owe him nothing

Have you ever considered Kennedy wanted them both introduced earlier and he's pissed off because Lenny has made an absolute cunt of everything? He is in good company because 90% of the support probably agree.

There's only one man responsible for us in the shite we are. His name is Lennon. The buck stops with him, blaming Kennedy or Strachan or both is bullshit.
It's possible! & not unlikely seen as many Celtic fans could see it months ago!
but if so that still would not account for JK appearing to do fuk all match-side for the last 2 seasons +.
Being visible, actively encouraging the team on would typically be the expected minimum (if not main role) of an assistant, to show they assist!

Agreed JK is def not the main fault line that limits Celtic, as that's pistol not NFL

BR never requested JK for his team (probably never heard of him b4), & he would have known (just like NFL) that JK was planted on the inside by his handler, & so to say nice things now & then about JK (as even job opps Duff has) was as likely smart /brown nose office politics than any genuine admiration or credit.

Last edited:
Not only should the manager be overseeing the first team squad on a daily basis but they should be keeping tabs on the youth teams too.
I read recently Mark Wilson i think said during NLs 1st stint in charge big Mjallby was his 'enforcer'. anyhoo after he'd made a couple of unforced errors during a game big johan was witing for him in the dressing room. 'Cmere son he said to him, I need a word' needless to say he didnt make those mistakes again. Canny see Kennedy or Strachan jr instilling the same 'respect'. But I dont think NL had much say in who his backroom staff are.

I have been wondering how Lenny could possibly fail to see that Turnbull.and Soro are better than what we have. I remembered reading somewhere that claimed Lenny didn't train the players and just turned up on a Friday. If that's true that could explain why he has made such a cunt of nearly every game this season.

How in this day and age any manager doesn't look at his squad in a daily basis is beyond me. If he isnt then he needs to get his arse into gear and do his fucking job.

If he does and still refused to play them when his favourites have shamed the jersey by not giving a fuck, then he 4wally needs moved in to a club nearer his level, a Dundee possibly.

I can't believe he doesn't take training, but it woukd certainly help to explain h8s utterly atrocious judgement.

Anybody know the situation?
Lenny was stuck. In a complete rut. The non sell of the most valuable assets was a hit. Why they kept playing regardless of form? Thats the question you rightly raised.
He could of been dusted before the international break.

Could be two fold. Squad backing and the best media attack ever witnessed?
Shat it for too long. That much we can all agree on.

The lads we seen the other night, could of finally jumped at it.
Take it or your benched for the season.
For me that line-up was litteraly a lambs led to the slaugher. On paper.
The book torn to bog roll shaving nick press on absorption.

The lads that played didnt listen to the hype.
Done a job.

Ajer gifting Duffy the motm carries a bit for me today as well.
If id came in blind i would of said yeah.
Good showing. Took Ajer today to knock a bit of negativity out of my mind.
Humble me almost.
There was a crown jewel element. Keep certian values up.

Lenny is a favourites manager.
No point pissing in the wind about it.

The thing ive seen is the players regrouping.

The chase is on.
Thats what it is about now. Those wee fly kicking c""nts need to sober up.

Mgmt and the dilemmas behind the scenes? Keep it for a book while i harbour only 3 gray pubes.
Cant be f"""d with anything less than a charge now.
If its taken this shite , suffering , poor governance and whatever old past it bag of shite ex player or jurno wants to say or print...
πŸ–• spin on it

Time to hound these fuckers.
Players and fans
now or nothing lads. If thats finally getting through. Im glad for it.

Its not about lenny any more

Last edited:
I could handle them winning the league if it was just a normal season,
but this if for never to be repeated ever 10 in a row.
I feel as if we lost it before we gave it our best effort.

I can't handle them winning anything
I want them to lose badly and go bankrupt
I want 15 - 20 in a row and pictures of "Tav" and the rest of the pricks weeping like little girls as we parade yet more trophy's

If its true that Lennon doesnt take training and relies heavily upon his staff namely kennedy and Strachan then , Kennedy doesnt escape blame from me. Not the only one at fault but when if ever have I seen Kennedy open his mouth anymore than to grumble about something or yawn ? It's hard to tell. If he is the guy who takes training then hes guilty of not being vocal enough to Lennon. Show some passion Kennedy for your team during a match , show that you are happy weve beaten a top 5 league club in Europe but do your job ( if that's to tell lennon who should start etc then hes failing in his position as Lennon obviously has listened to the fans of late by changing personell imo not Kennedy) strachan? Surely his duties involve more than looking at a lap top during games? I could do that as could many of us. So what exactly is his duties? Idk that's certain. I'm under no illusions that the protests have made these changes happen else wed still be seeing the same starting XI. How does a player whose trained well all week respect strachan ifvhes been there all week but had his head in a lap top and missed it? Turbull and now soro to a lesser extent have both shown they should start. Will they? Probably not but I expect turbull to start and perhaps see soro on 60 minutes when broony goes off. What I expect and what will be seen on the day are probably two different things. Still I agree with another post we appear to be regrouping and in a position where we can begin to claw back the points. As long as they believe that its won when were not even halfway yet that's fine by me as we know what's happened before when they've believed before the fact . HH

Members online

Back