Dom mckay and the new engagment with fan media

Believe me, no Aussie player would generate the amount of buzz for Celtic FC in Australia then what Ange has. If Ange has a good first season and isn’t sacked, I would hedge my bets that Celtic FC would do a post or pre-season tour of Australia. Crowds of over 75,000 in Melbourne and Sydney for sure.
I know, that was my point. We've had Aussies before, but there's more of a buzz around him. I know there's a big Celtic support there too because I lived there for a while.

Had a wee bit of time to digest the Ange/Dom meet and greet wie the shitehawks.

Actually now think that Dom played a blinder by bringing PL into the equation again, because if things don't start at lightning speed - then we've/they've already set up a ready made target.

That buys both of them a wee bit o' time - no much, but maybe enough to keep the fans of their back in the first few months.

If all goes to plan and we hit the ground running - then no big deal either way.

Cheers mate so that leads me to this....why would they not tell us they were In dialogue with the club??
It's just a dick waving exercise, Cairnsy. These groups like the mere mortal fans to know that their opinions and counsel are more important. It's secret squirrel stuff because it's obviously critical club stuff they're talking about: the cost of pies, fixing the flusher in the toilets etc.....but it leaks out eventually, because they love to let the commoners know that their group has some skin in the game.

It's just a dick waving exercise, Cairnsy. These groups like the mere mortal fans to know that their opinions and counsel are more important. It's secret squirrel stuff because it's obviously critical club stuff they're talking about: the cost of pies, fixing the flusher in the toilets etc.....but it leaks out eventually, because they love to let the commoners know that their group has some skin in the game.
Aye and they like to keep their guaranteed tickets for away games coming

Aye and they like to keep their guaranteed tickets for away games coming
I was in section hospitality the normalish bit. Eat all the pies and cakes you can, i mean honestly how many pies can you eat at half time and cakes before throwing up. Anyway that's most of the brigade in there.
You get a program, which if you have been recently is the same shite thats on the scoreboard and round the track, and no news on transfers or anything, actual pish not worth kids collecting either as no value in them commercial pish.
If you are lucky you might get to sit beside a normal thinking guy who likes hospitality only as it allows him a beer and into the ground early for a few or you might get a seat beside the roaster who fucking hits you with corporate crap and media guff put out by the club.

I was in section hospitality the normalish bit. Eat all the pies and cakes you can, i mean honestly how many pies can you eat at half time and cakes before throwing up. Anyway that's most of the brigade in there.
You get a program, which if you have been recently is the same shite thats on the scoreboard and round the track, and no news on transfers or anything, actual pish not worth kids collecting either as no value in them commercial pish.
If you are lucky you might get to sit beside a normal thinking guy who likes hospitality only as it allows him a beer and into the ground early for a few or you might get a seat beside the roaster who fucking hits you with corporate crap and media guff put out by the club.
Aye but you get a heated seat boab for those winter nights
They just never turn the heating on 🙈

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back