Dominic McKay plans to “Surprise and Delight” the Celtic Support – New CEO calls The Celtic Star

What bothers me most with this potential Ange and JK relationship winter, is we are led to believe Ange is in favour of giving youth the opportunity, whereas JK and lenny didn't.
So have we already got a potential clash on our hands?
WGS cannot have the power to keep his son on the books but I personally dont blame Strachan jnr for the shambles of last season he doesnt decide who plays hes an in game analyst it looks like for us

Well at last positivity coming out the club.Hope Dom McKay carries on the way he's started. Like the idea of wee Gordon coming in as DOF. The man's knowledge of the game speaks volumes. JK and Strachan jnr wouldn't be most of us picks, but time will tell if Ange brings his own men in.
Is it though. Let's phone up a few blogs , whisper sweet nothing in their ears and make them feel important.
How about signing some players , get a new backroom team in etc
Actions speak louder than words.
Get Strachan in is a backwards step. He knows the club, so is the club not going to change and modernise?

WGS cannot have the power to keep his son on the books but I personally dont blame Strachan jnr for the shambles of last season he doesnt decide who plays hes an in game analyst it looks like for us
All we do know about Strachan Jr is he seems to have very little impact, if any in his current role.
We see no communication between him and JK so leaves you wondering if they are even on the same wavelength.
For a team that lacked so badly with ideas going forward and a shambles defensively this don't fill me with confidence that the pair of them are any good at there roles currently.
Would be expecting a big change in our style of play next season, but depending on them 2 to be able to implicate such changes is still a big ask from that pair imo

What bothers me most with this potential Ange and JK relationship winter, is we are led to believe Ange is in favour of giving youth the opportunity, whereas JK and lenny didn't.
Hopefully not johnno I think JK will respect his no1 and his decisions whether he likes them or not.

Is it though. Let's phone up a few blogs , whisper sweet nothing in their ears and make them feel important.
Get Strachan in is a backwards step. He knows the club, so is the club not going to change and modernise?
Respect your opinion glasbhoy but I don't agree that Strachan is a backwards step HH

Last edited:
All we do know about Strachan Jr is he seems to have very little impact, if any in his current role.
We see no communication between him and JK so leaves you wondering if they are even on the same wavelength.
For a team that lacked so badly with ideas going forward and a shambles defensively this don't fill me with confidence that the pair of them are any good at there roles currently.
Would be expecting a big change in our style of play next season, but depending on them 2 to be able to implicate such changes is still a big ask from that pair imo
I expect some announcements on this issue unless were all mistaken he must bring something that we just arent privy to . If not Ange doesnt seem like a yes man from what I've read and will want it changed. 🤞🏻

Not so sure Strachan would be a backwards step glasbhoy, would say that with such a delay upon an appointment in the role would make me think he was possibly the only one prepared to take the role on.
Wouldn't say to many would want the role without knowing who they are going to actually be working with.
Was hoping for a total rebuild within the management set up, looks like we aren't going to get that, so have to hope they can all form a good working relationship?

I expect some announcements on this issue unless were all mistaken he must bring something that we just arent privy to . If not Ange doesnt seem like a yes man from what I've read and will want it changed. 🤞🏻
The management team will have a massive impact on trying to bring in new signings.
Would be thinking we would still be in the market for the younger players, who in turn would be very reluctant to join just yet, with still so much uncertainty around the club especially in the coaching and management department.
So maybe we might have to prepare ourselves for the start of the season without to many new faces, and wait and see what unfolds over the next few weeks.
Even at this stage with plenty of free transfers available and still no movement whatsoever is not a promising sign just yet, hope this is to change and very soon, so we can start to get a much better feeling around the club

Even at this stage with plenty of free transfers available and still no movement whatsoever is not a promising sign just yet, hope this is to change and very soon, so we can start to get a much better feeling around the club
Cmon, you know we're only truly happy when we're moaning. We went through an invincible season an were still moaning.

No survey the gaffer has finally say on hiw he wants to proceed mate if snozbit disnae want to play youths then he leaves

Strachans a good pick to help with the managed decline and also sell all us devil dug lager swiggin know alls the cheap option , he also gets to step in if it all goes tits up alongside the 2 clip boards

said all along we were going with the cheap option and it's turning out that way
in soprano speak , we just got a new lightning rod for the church roof (ange) to take all the hits , while the strachans and kennedy get to play hazel in the background

As for Dom de Dom i'll cheer along when he actually gives us something so far we've had sound bites

Can't wait for the first match. Action will then have to happen. Sick of being fed rumour drivel.

Cannot see WGS in that position. For me a retrograde step. Still need Kennedy cleared out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back