Dominic McKay plans to “Surprise and Delight” the Celtic Support – New CEO calls The Celtic Star

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member

Dominic McKay plans to “Surprise and Delight” the Celtic Support – New CEO calls The Celtic Star...​

Find this encouraging could never imagine peter lawell going to the trouble of making such calls. Surprise and delight us? Positivity if a little cryptic still I look forward to bring delightfully surprised. WGS getting such a position at paradise is a no brainer and great news should it be so. His standing amongst the support is probably as high now as ever has been. We appear to be assembling a strong and respected winning management team from McKay to Strachan to Ange all winners. My only concern is the Kennedy and Strachan jnr roles. Perhaps I'm being unfair but they are seen as being guilty by association of last season's shambles. Hopefully this can be rectified. I am not keen on the the lap top on the bench scenes from last season but I guess it's really a fancy notebook. Positive but the jury's out on what exactly Kennedy and Strachan jnr bring to the team. Kennedy is well respected and we all know of his love for the club I just wonder how many different managers he can work under before deciding he wants to be no1. Nice to have positivity come out for a change HH ☘

Well at last positivity coming out the club.Hope Dom McKay carries on the way he's started. Like the idea of wee Gordon coming in as DOF. The man's knowledge of the game speaks volumes. JK and Strachan jnr wouldn't be most of us picks, but time will tell if Ange brings his own men in.

It seems that Kennedy can do no wrong in DDs eyes and maybye were all wrong about him but personally I'd rather he cuts his teeth as a no1 elsewhere and shows hes got it. He couldnt change it post lenny that's not convincing enough for me. Go do well for another side if his stocks that high and he really wants this job as badly as it appears then he'll be welcomed back with open arms

Actions speak louder than words ..
Agreed TS
Bored senceless with all the talk, about time we start seeing in which direction the club are going to take.
Another week of a jolly nice to get to know you all shite, with still so many away at the euros.
Preparation for the task in hand is key and still without any answers whatsoever.
Big week ahead with waters still far to murky for my liking still

It seems that Kennedy can do no wrong in DDs eyes and maybye were all wrong about him but personally I'd rather he cuts his teeth as a no1 elsewhere and shows hes got it. He couldnt change it post lenny that's not convincing enough for me. Go do well for another side if his stocks that high and he really wants this job as badly as it appears then he'll be welcomed back with open arms
What bothers me most with this potential Ange and JK relationship winter, is we are led to believe Ange is in favour of giving youth the opportunity, whereas JK and lenny didn't.
So have we already got a potential clash on our hands?

Like the idea of WGS coming in but if he does then his boys no getting sacked is he? Wot is it the boy actually does with that laptop of his??
As for junior
I think he’s guilty by association
Prob same as Kennedy
Nobody was complaining about Kennedy when snake was there
Sure people can point to last season and say he was given a chance but he had as much chance as the captain of the titanic avoiding that iceberg

if ange decides to keep both then I have no beef with that, as long as it’s his decision

it’s time to turn a new page and back whoever is there.
New manager and new ceo deserve the chance as their own men

As for junior
I think he’s guilty by association
Prob same as Kennedy
Nobody was complaining about Kennedy when snake was there
Sure people can point to last season and say he was given a chance but he had as much chance as the captain of the titanic avoiding that iceberg

if ange decides to keep both then I have no beef with that, as long as it’s his decision

it’s time to turn a new page and back whoever is there.
New manager and new ceo deserve the chance as their own men
HH to that ☘

Members online

No members online now.

Back