Douglas park

Aye you click on a Celtic piece only to be bombarded with a hundred pop ups that constantly require to be dismissed as these adverts are obstructing the piece itself , pathetic.
They have ex players on speed dial daily, Snodgrass the latest, top up payments now been given to players winding down on their playing days. Keep your earnings and use the pin money for spouting shite for the gullible.

They have ex players on speed dial daily, Snodgrass the latest, top up payments now been given to players winding down on their playing days. Keep your earnings and use the pin money for spouting shite for the gullible.
It's got to a point now that if it's not the Celtic star or it's not been recommended by the star then I dont want to go into it such is the shit that appears before me. If it's not big Eck its Bassa Ferguson or Alan Hutton etc. Ferguson writes as though he is suddenly discovered that hes a neutral nowadays, " Celtic will be like a wounded animal and more dangerous than ever" , Ecks giving out tactical tips that could help us, Hutton " expects Celtic to "bring back the thunder and the rangers should be worried" bring back the thunder in an empty stadium right ehm nah, theyve won the league what's to worry about? All directed at the idiotims that are desperate to read something , anything positive about Celtic that they'll take it from three and more from the dark side. They dont believe what they are writing themselves , just click and kerching but ask us to bbelieve what they write is sincere. The fact that so many do is just incomprehensible, THEY are the gullibillies but fs we have a few in our corner tae. đź‘Ž

It's got to a point now that if it's not the Celtic star or it's not been recommended by the star then I dont want to go into it such is the shit that appears before me. If it's not big Eck its Bassa Ferguson or Alan Hutton etc. Ferguson writes as though he is suddenly discovered that hes a neutral nowadays, " Celtic will be like a wounded animal and more dangerous than ever" , Ecks giving out tactical tips that could help us, Hutton " expects Celtic to "bring back the thunder and the rangers should be worried" bring back the thunder in an empty stadium right ehm nah, theyve won the league what's to worry about? All directed at the idiotims that are desperate to read something , anything positive about Celtic that they'll take it from three and more from the dark side. They dont believe what they are writing themselves , just click and kerching but ask us to bbelieve what they write is sincere. The fact that so many do is just incomprehensible, THEY are the gullibillies but fs we have a few in our corner tae. đź‘Ž
100 percent agree here.
I hate when they talk to the Agbonglahor's and Whelan's of the world and more morons that don't have a clue what goes on at celtic and have no knowledge of the Scottish game, its ridiculous.

On a note about giving their 2 bob did anyone see Lennon explain tactical decisions and his commentary on the Man Utd game last night?

Back