Douglas park

Moret to come on these issues the mitigating circumstances are about to raise their heads, buckle up.
to me the title was won by a team that was better organised than us,
better at organising referee's

the circumstances surrounding covid etc. to me are more a reflection of how the governance of our game is still to this day mired in closed door decision making at the SFA

Aye, Douglas Park bitter auld orange bastard. Wonder who wrote his letter for him, that was sent tae the FM. Because it wasn't written in crayon. Aye & another HUN BASTARD showing his true colour's big Aviril Levein wanting FM tae resign because she threatened tae postpone the Glasgow Derby match, put yer Sash away ya fuckin Edinburgh HUN BASTARD

This has been a running sore for some time - Why do Celtic use Parks of Hamilton for team transport when they are owned by our bitter rivals chairman ?

It is just a simple business transaction we are told . Really ?

Well, just reverse the situation - Sevco use a Celtic director's bus company and imagine security around the bus garage would have to be by the SAS as there is likely to be determined efforts to put them to the torch .
Demonstrations and marches from The Louden Tavern ( to George Square ? ) would be arranged - black balaclavas preferred - and Alex 'death's head ' Rae would be questioning this policy on Radio Snyde .

Surely there is a bus company available that has no such close ties with Sevco which Celtic could use , especially given the increasingly bitter anti-Celtic invective from their bunker .

HH

Signed :) ..Why the fuk would we contribute a cent to someone that is bankrolling Sevco ???..Get him and his buses tae fuk !!!!!How was he deemed a fit and proper person after Park, then a director of Hearts, was fined £1,000 for locking referee David Syme in his dressing-room ...Shows how bitter that cnut is ..I Personally would never buy a car from that bigoted lowlifes garage

I read John Hughes saying we show give they shower of tax dodging cheats(currently 64.5 million pound owed) a guard of honour..Instead of Sevco spending the money buying players they should have been paying back everyone they fleeced ..But they have no shame , guard of honour ? If our players had any bottle , they would knock fuck out them

Last edited:
Signed :) ..Why the fuk would we contribute a cent to someone that is bankrolling Sevco ???..Get him and his buses tae fuk !!!!!How was he deemed a fit and proper person after Park, then a director of Hearts, was fined £1,000 for locking referee David Syme in his dressing-room ...Shows how bitter that cnut is ..I Personally would never buy a car from that bigoted lowlifes garage

I read John Hughes saying we show give they shower of tax dodging cheats(currently 64.5 million pound owed) a guard of honour..Instead of Sevco spending the money buying players they should have been paying back everyone they fleeced ..But they have no shame , guard of honour ? If our players had any bottle , they would knock fuck out them
Fuck what John Hughes thinks; we will show them respect when they respect the truth, that they are not Rangers 1872 and they did not achieve 55 titles in their short span.
So if John Hughes and others including the media also accepts this fact and stop pretending 2012 did not happen, then he and they will have a point, until then do not tell us what we need to do and should do.

To run the gauntlet means to take part in a form of punishment in which the party judged guilty is forced to run between two rows of football players, who strike out and attack him. Metaphorically, this expression is also used to express the idea of a public trial that one must overcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back