Duffy passed medical and James McCarthy

:oops: another injury prone midfield player just what were missing ,,,,an fk me we don't really look far on our signings there must have been an old roladex of previous targets lying around

and where the feck is james mcClean in all this

so duffy in for ajer

mccarthy in for mcgregor

ajeti in for eddie

Think he's got a bit of the Broony bite about him BB. Not afraid of a midfield battle, can mix it when he wants but he can drive forward with the ball and like CalMac can pick out a pass. Would be a great addition but I'll believe it when I see it.
I would be delighted if we got him. And as you say, he will get stuck in. We look like we are gearing up for a 3-5-2 (or 2-7-1 ๐Ÿ™‚) formation.

I would be delighted if we got him. And as you say, he will get stuck in. We look like we are gearing up for a 3-5-2 (or 2-7-1 ๐Ÿ™‚) formation.

Not sure if he still plays like he did in his Everton days, if he does he'll probably need to tone it down a bit at Celtic BB. Imagine the outcome if a Scottish ref seen a Celtic player put himself about like this ๐Ÿ‘‡.......

All our young Bhoys and Ghirls who did not get the chance to see big Bobo in full flight will have a better idea of Bobo when they see Shane Duffy go in about them,Ryan Giggs said to him in a sports studio last year,I know Shane I asked you before but are you certain there is no Welsh blood in your family..

HH.

:oops: another injury prone midfield player just what were missing ,,,,an fk me we don't really look far on our signings there must have been an old roladex of previous targets lying around

and where the feck is james mcClean in all this

so duffy in for ajer

mccarthy in for mcgregor

ajeti in for eddie
Yi ever watched Vikings Kelly? You're like that dead happy bloke, the Oracle/ Seer played by John Kavanagh ( looks a wee bit like Gordon Petric) always giving oot the positive vibes! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back