DUMMY TIMS🤬

Wit is it way these bawbags on clyde 1 the first caller tonite is a so called celtic fan(not) hes on giving it the leagues over,the huns are better in every department a pure blatant pish take of a call and that wee prick hugh sits and discusses this bullshit way the bampot as if it was a serious,real celtic fan fucking couldnae believe what I was hearing was obvious aswell wit an embarrassing fitbaw show!!!!
Have you calmed down a wee bit🤔

It's almost like it was a setup where a churnalist gets his pal to phone in on the non-publicised phone number that gets straight through to the on air clowns. Or am I just being a tad cynical???
Almost like a setup, hahaha fucking no-one phones in anymore the show is a busted flush riddled with has beens picking up their mortgage money and a 90 year old has been journalist talking about auld firm games when Rangers 1872 were on the go.
What national paper has to tune into radio shows and if true post joe bloggs opionion on football, think about it, no news, no journalism, nothing, sitting at home been made to come up with stuff to please a particular audience, an audience who if they buy trhis shite have the IQ of Donald Trumps last shite.
If you must tune in for entertainment value, listen to them talking about pundits that are not even on the show as they try to fill the airwaves, next it will be cash for kids begging, give them fuck all. This Christmas give to the Celtic Foundation and deny this wee shitey show the credit it seeks, the more we boycott it the more chance these dickheads will be consigned to the bin, the show is absoloute pish and a feeder to the comics that are the Rancid and The Hun.
Listen to Mark Wilson when he is on getting the piss ripped out of him by a has been who pretends to support Motherwell and a host who talks like he is a cool in the know football guy, he is a prick surrounded with has beens, Wilson a wee soup taker and sucks up to the host for the pay.

Phuq the media,and pretendy 'Celtic' fan's phoning shitshows and feckin 'hotlines' to do us down, feck, there's enough of them on here! HH 🍺 🥳

It's almost like it was a setup where a churnalist gets his pal to phone in on the non-publicised phone number that gets straight through to the on air clowns. Or am I just being a tad cynical???
I was thinking that so
Have you calmed down a wee bit🤔
Aye bud sometimes just got to have a good rant get aff my chest then am bran new for another 10 mins 😁

Almost like a setup, hahaha fucking no-one phones in anymore the show is a busted flush riddled with has beens picking up their mortgage money and a 90 year old has been journalist talking about auld firm games when Rangers 1872 were on the go.
What national paper has to tune into radio shows and if true post joe bloggs opionion on football, think about it, no news, no journalism, nothing, sitting at home been made to come up with stuff to please a particular audience, an audience who if they buy trhis shite have the IQ of Donald Trumps last shite.
If you must tune in for entertainment value, listen to them talking about pundits that are not even on the show as they try to fill the airwaves, next it will be cash for kids begging, give them fuck all. This Christmas give to the Celtic Foundation and deny this wee shitey show the credit it seeks, the more we boycott it the more chance these dickheads will be consigned to the bin, the show is absoloute pish and a feeder to the comics that are the Rancid and The Hun.
Listen to Mark Wilson when he is on getting the piss ripped out of him by a has been who pretends to support Motherwell and a host who talks like he is a cool in the know football guy, he is a prick surrounded with has beens, Wilson a wee soup taker and sucks up to the host for the pay.
I've never heard Radio Clyde in my life and certainly would never listen to those arseholes. I think these phone-ins are as realistic as the old letters that were published in Viz! Just lots of made up shite to give each other something to speak or write about.

I must say that I am blessed been a Tim based in the Republic and not having to be subjected to all the piss and shite that my fellow Tim's in the North and Scotland have to subjected to. The stench from the imposters on this forum, makes my stomach turn.
But really how many times do these so called press reports or phone ins find the truth, the answer is never.
Our long and proud history steeps in our unity worldwide, our rendition of YNWA is known worldwide, our proud colours are known worldwide.
Jealousy is a terrible sin as God never made it one of the 7 deadly ones for nothing, but he did give it to a HUN in abundance and still they suffer, and long may it continues.
But today they are back to there mouthy self's with more dillusion of finally winning a trophy in there 8 years of existence. But as usual they still suffer with premature ejulation as nothing has really started, just a bit of fore play and look at them all to excited already.
They may well sit top of the tree today but they forget we have lived in a luxury tree house for the past 9 years with no intention of vacating it due to rat investation. This tree may have a skunk on top today but the tree has been well protected so far. But this skunk dose suffer with vertigo as we all seen last season. We are yet to leave our own tree house as we have our own domestic problems to take care of first, for which are been sorted out nicely.
But the stink or a skunk can linger but the time will come when we can't put up with the stink and will give our tree a good shake. Now a skunk with vertigo and fuck all to hang on to has only one place to go, and with the height of the tree nowadays, that poor skunk will end up as another bloody mess on the ground. And when the spring time comes around again the tree will remain intact with its beautiful green leaves in full bloom as it has done for the previous 9 years.
So I say to all our fellow Tim's worldwide that a HUN With a Castro piece of shit upon them are still a long way off, of becoming a lumberjack

I must say that I am blessed been a Tim based in the Republic and not having to be subjected to all the piss and shite that my fellow Tim's in the North and Scotland have to subjected to. The stench from the imposters on this forum, makes my stomach turn.
But really how many times do these so called press reports or phone ins find the truth, the answer is never.
Our long and proud history steeps in our unity worldwide, our rendition of YNWA is known worldwide, our proud colours are known worldwide.
Jealousy is a terrible sin as God never made it one of the 7 deadly ones for nothing, but he did give it to a HUN in abundance and still they suffer, and long may it continues.
But today they are back to there mouthy self's with more dillusion of finally winning a trophy in there 8 years of existence. But as usual they still suffer with premature ejulation as nothing has really started, just a bit of fore play and look at them all to excited already.
They may well sit top of the tree today but they forget we have lived in a luxury tree house for the past 9 years with no intention of vacating it due to rat investation. This tree may have a skunk on top today but the tree has been well protected so far. But this skunk dose suffer with vertigo as we all seen last season. We are yet to leave our own tree house as we have our own domestic problems to take care of first, for which are been sorted out nicely.
But the stink or a skunk can linger but the time will come when we can't put up with the stink and will give our tree a good shake. Now a skunk with vertigo and fuck all to hang on to has only one place to go, and with the height of the tree nowadays, that poor skunk will end up as another bloody mess on the ground. And when the spring time comes around again the tree will remain intact with its beautiful green leaves in full bloom as it has done for the previous 9 years.
So I say to all our fellow Tim's worldwide that a HUN With a Castro piece of shit upon them are still a long way off, of becoming a lumberjack
Went to Ireland for a long weekend in 1994,came home tae Scotland, the elephant's graveyard in 2006! what a feckin weekend!!!!!!!! 🍺 🥳

Went to Ireland for a long weekend in 1994,came home tae Scotland, the elephant's graveyard in 2006! what a feckin weekend!!!!!!!! 🍺 🥳
Well that is understandable MD as you only know to well how we have been badly infected with the EPL. So it dose take time to educate and read the gospel according to Jock stein to show the errors of there ways. But your valuable work was not done in vein as there is still plenty keeping that work going and never more so are the songs of the gospel sung on a day of a meeting with the scum

Well that is understandable MD as you only know to well how we have been badly infected with the EPL. So it dose take time to educate and read the gospel according to Jock stein to show the errors of there ways. But your valuable work was not done in vein as there is still plenty keeping that work going and never more so are the songs of the gospel sung on a day of a meeting with the scum
When journalists are told not to use the L word on air and give an explanation when asked as to its true meaning when the question slips through the censorship, when it is not answered correctly and skipped round for fear of upsetting it's readership then you know journalism is dead and what you are reading is pre-prepared garbage edited to ensure the moonbeams are in bloom. To go to your work in the morning to simply put your name to someone elses lies and made up nonesense is deicetful and puts you in the lowest of the low category, a person no longer trustworthy and devoid of integrity, would you trust this person to babysit for you or count your monopoly money honestly.

Last edited:
When journalists are told not to use the L word on air and give an explanation when asked as to its true meaning when the question slips through the censorship, when it is not answered correctly and skipped round for fear of upsetting it's readership then you know journalism is dead and what you are reading is pre-prepared garbage edited to ensure the moonbeams are in bloom. To go to your work in the morning to simply put your name to someone elses lies and made up nonesense is deicetful and puts you in the lowest of the low category, a person no longer trustworthy and devoid of integrity, would trust this person to babysit for you or count your monopoly money honestly.
And Scotland's nominee for this years pulitzers prize for investigative journalism, is........."aw c'mon, ah cannae announce that, ma credibility will be shredded, whit, ye'll withhold ma fee? awright then, scotland's nominee is......hugh keevins!, aw c'mon, whit are yeez aw laughin at?" ye said scotland and journalism ya prick, ye'll try and tell us jim traynor's an airdrie supporter! phuq off!, oh, and nae luck shug! 🍺 🥳

Wit is it way these bawbags on clyde 1 the first caller tonite is a so called celtic fan(not) hes on giving it the leagues over,the huns are better in every department a pure blatant pish take of a call and that wee prick hugh sits and discusses this bullshit way the bampot as if it was a serious,real celtic fan fucking couldnae believe what I was hearing was obvious aswell wit an embarrassing fitbaw show!!!!
Do people still listen to that fantasy channel ?? They should call it the Numpty Hun Story Hour. A waste of oxygen, don't let it pollute our ears.

Cannae wait fur the wee smsm cut and paste merchants yae pay us a visit, lookin furra scoop! aye yeez are a credit tae yer profession ya bawbags,go tae wikipedia, and check oot Hugh McIlvannie! yeez are a bastaart disgrace!,hhmmm might hiv tae dae a media thread and out a few feckers!
C'mon MD, ye canny call people "bawbags" these days. I think they're misguided or something.

Members online

Latest posts

Back