DUMMY TIMS🤬

Dont bite they are not callers, no-one who follows Celtic are phoming or giving opinions on these shows anymore or listening to them, they shot themselves in the foot with their anti Celtic rhetric. No-one on the show sticks up for Celtic they are a fucking joke show.
Same as Sportsound do not give them your airtime, absoloute fucking rockets, the callers who phone in are from the Louden and the Bristol you have rockets from Radio Sevco nuggets who are in the orange walk phoning in then slating the hosts on their own show they setup wee agendas, fuck sake check out the tadger who goes by the name of Kerrydale meltdown a warmer of the highest order, he jumps on their forums covered in w,n, stain because he thinks Celtic fans are following his fake news, tadger does not realise his fucking name is a giveaway, do not listen to Clyde and BBC or the rest get your news online in the forums.
Think about you come on here raging thats their agenda setup a mickey mouse negative celtic caller get the show going, fuck sake we are about to lift a potentail quadrupple and they are pulling their over a Hamiltion rout and claiming worldbeaters, fuck sake they shipped two goals to a ten man benfica when 3 1 and almost full time.
let them rant, do not give them the hits, Daily Record not worth a fuck, the Scotsman, fucked, The Hearld full of huns.
Take a break for the internationals and come on the forums fuck them and their shite to fill the airwaves, BTW they read this site and they get offended, you read it in other blogs, if you want to hear what they think let others be your link to the shite they talk, they will destroy themselves believing their own pish. Liquidation means death so who is thes mob they praise on the airwaves, a tribute act as Elvis left the building a long time ago now.
Helium guy is a regular as is James from Drumchapel two staunch Orangemen who hate not just Celtic but Catholics who support Celtic.
👏👏👏 On the money Boab 👻

I sometimes listen in just for the comedy and downright delusional madness. Yes they have played better in the first 9or 10 games but they cant get any better and we cant get any worse yet still we are there. 'One slip and down the hole they'll fall' to steal a line from a favourite TUUNNE. December 20th we need a result , performance second and then the players will be back firing as they lift more silver , some their first in the hoops . As irrelevant as the league cup has become it's never been more relevant to us than this season or last if you like lol . We wont underestimate hearts but we will win and I honestly believe that 4 trebled on the bounce is probably just as difficult a thing to do as the 10 as its 12 trophies on the bounce, gives me the goosebumps just talking about what's there for the taking.
Do you mean the Scottish Cup🤔

Rather you than me SP. Mind no smoking in the chimney. 🚬🚬😆😆😆
I'm a team player, Ally..........I'll take a hit if it means that wee fred can come to terms with not taking care of business.

I tend to stay away from lums as that wee purple pointy-heided hobbit has a tendency to climb up them, but I do take care not to leave bombers on his duvet set (it's the other deposits he might want to be wary of though)

Team player, Ally.........team player and Mrs Fred loves a tag-team if anyone's interested?

Almost like a setup, hahaha fucking no-one phones in anymore the show is a busted flush riddled with has beens picking up their mortgage money and a 90 year old has been journalist talking about auld firm games when Rangers 1872 were on the go.
What national paper has to tune into radio shows and if true post joe bloggs opionion on football, think about it, no news, no journalism, nothing, sitting at home been made to come up with stuff to please a particular audience, an audience who if they buy trhis shite have the IQ of Donald Trumps last shite.
If you must tune in for entertainment value, listen to them talking about pundits that are not even on the show as they try to fill the airwaves, next it will be cash for kids begging, give them fuck all. This Christmas give to the Celtic Foundation and deny this wee shitey show the credit it seeks, the more we boycott it the more chance these dickheads will be consigned to the bin, the show is absoloute pish and a feeder to the comics that are the Rancid and The Hun.
Listen to Mark Wilson when he is on getting the piss ripped out of him by a has been who pretends to support Motherwell and a host who talks like he is a cool in the know football guy, he is a prick surrounded with has beens, Wilson a wee soup taker and sucks up to the host for the pay.
I used to listen, it used to be tolerable for the hun pain and listening to the wee Orc trying to speak properly thereby creating a new language, a hybrid of chav and the elocution lesson he's clearly took. But after they won the Cup last year (oh they didn't) and beat us in December, it just went to another level and I turned off. Pundits turned supporters. I toyed with the idea of listening two weeks post-winter break when their title challenge was over, just for the foot in mouth, but never bothered and never have since.

Last edited:
I'm a team player, Ally..........I'll take a hit if it means that wee fred can come to terms with not taking care of business.

I tend to stay away from lums as that wee purple pointy-heided hobbit has a tendency to climb up them, but I do take care not to leave bombers on his duvet set (it's the other deposits he might want to be wary of though)

Team player, Ally.........team player and Mrs Fred loves a tag-team if anyone's interested?
That's a hard 'pass' from the west coast judge
(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back