Dundee Have Voted ......

Champions elect....
HH
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the team who huv the least tae gain takin the Derry GIRUT who fuckin cares don’t announce fuck all about the πŸ˜‚top league cause we’re happy tae play they games anytime they fuckin want get yer loans here SPFL bail out for the wee diddy teams and the new diddy team who unfortunately are oan life support DNR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No way am I subjecting my ears to that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. We could easily finish our league and make the desperate tramps wait on any cash.
Truthfully I think it’s aw wrang but who gives a fuck about the truth in Scottish fitba eat it ya cunts the way we were forced tae eat it for fuckin decades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ radio Snyde is fuckin cracking the nite soup taker guidi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ desperate tae mention the hoops but canny it’s fuckin DELICIOUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈ Mon the legal teams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nearly there!

Melt down expressπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ some mentioned resigning from the league.
One clown wants UEFA to intervene as Sottish football is politicaly
motivated.

Quite mind blowing when you consider these statements are coming from
the most bigoted sectarian support and club in the world.
Did UEFA not fine them for their disgusting song book.

Interesting times ahead!πŸ˜‰

Deep down inside, the huns will be pleased that they won't have to discuss how their bottles crashed after the winter break, they can point the finger at everyone else screaming about corruption to soothe their pain, what an embarrassing new club and old support.

Members online

Latest posts

Back