Dundee Have Voted ......

Tbh I'd love us to play the remaining games to clinch it. Can you start to imagine the pressure on slippy and co to win every single game they have left. After the knuckledraggers recent boasts about mathematically fancying their chances. It will make it so much sweeter when the gap grows😹😹😹

Tbh I'd love us to play the remaining games to clinch it. Can you start to imagine the pressure on slippy and co to win every single game they have left. After the knuckledraggers recent boasts about mathematically fancying their chances. It will make it so much sweeter when the gap grows😹😹😹
They'd all chuck it after the first defeat ,,,didnae want to win it anyway

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The huns are running out of deludamol, reality starting tae return & they realise Squinty King sold them a fairytale for the last 4yrs.

While Chins Park, could loose his bus 🚍 company, aye karmas a bitch.

Tonight I raise my first glass tae The Peepul

YER WATCHING YER CLUB DIE AGAIN, GET YER BATTLE FEVER OAN, BLAME EVERYONE ELSE BUT YER FUCKIN SELFS
AYE STAND BY & LET YER CLUB DIE AGAIN

GIRFUY HERE WE GO 10IAR.

SLÁINTE 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃😂😂😂😂😂

Rangers radio are claiming the SPFL CEO has to answer the old dug up media story were he slandered Rangers. Neil Doncaster has said the CEO does not need to answer this charge brought by Park, I believe he can answer it and put it to bed, if he simply comes out and states the team i slandered was Rangers FC 1872, they were liquidated and as such the club bringing the charge it has none of their business. If Rangers are able to come forward which is imposssible then i will take it from there. Mr Park was also never a CEO of Rangers 1872, for the reason put forawrd so i have no further comment to make as the club i am alleged to have referenced my comments to are not here to bring the charge and as such the matter ends.

The huns are talking about legal, if so they would have to show a court they are the legal club spoke of, considering it was a court who liquidated them, the case is closed, the legal fees can be paid on the way our Mr Park, or we deduct it from your TRIFC prize money.

Last edited:
Ah, the Chinese Super League. Obviously they are held in high esteem there. £40 million bid for Morelos, mystery Asian investors, super rich Gibson next door in Japan. O Lord, let them go, but not before TIAR

Members online

Latest posts

Back