Dundee Have Voted ......

Seeing as Mr Park and his club took a stand for the the integrity of Scottish football and lost. Surely him refusing Sevco's share of the payout now would be the decent and honourable thing to do. Accepting it is tantamount to Judas taking the 30 pieces of silver. It could be dispersed evenly amongst the smaller clubs in financial peril. Those whom he was purporting to represent. HH.

Obviously big hately never got the message to them all the importance of if you are washing your hands then you will have no issue with everyday objects.
"
TommyV

15 minutes ago

Fanny putting his kid outside to touch a letter box the postman has been touching for weeks and all the risks of contact spread that goes with it.

Going by this response who the fuck is going to tell this warmer when it' s time to go out, he has probalby sat there watching all his mail build up behind the door, mate the postie wears gloves and sanitises they do not want to touch letter boxes all day so you can be sure that your letter box will probably be the cleanest its ever been.

Not the way we wanted to win it but, needs be and all that.

Remember tictastic the EBT,s which allowed the hun to cheat his way to 9 iar,,never heard them say,,Not the way we wanted to win it.....
Not the way we wanted them to win it either but we had to swallow it..
This is payback and when we hit 10 iar that will be soul destoying..for THEM.
Call me cynic tictastic but I will accept 10 iar in any shape or form it arrives at Celtic Park in..
I fully understand what you are saying,,if it was Aberdeen,Hibs,etc I might have had the same thoughts,,but it is the zombies we are talking about,,..
Sorry pal.

HH.

Remember tictastic the EBT,s which allowed the hun to cheat his way to 9 iar,,never heard them say,,Not the way we wanted to win it.....
Not the way we wanted them to win it either but we had to swallow it..
This is payback and when we hit 10 iar that will be soul destoying..for THEM.
Call me cynic tictastic but I will accept 10 iar in any shape or form it arrives at Celtic Park in..
I fully understand what you are saying,,if it was Aberdeen,Hibs,etc I might have had the same thoughts,,but it is the zombies we are talking about,,..
Sorry pal.

HH.
Nae worries Sprig, I agree with your words totally pal.(y)

With any luck they do go MD, country wud be a better place without the scum. Horrible bigots. Doubt anyone wud take them mind u.. Scotland's shame right enough.
Exactly right Andy, who the fuck would let those hunnite fucks into their league or country? Awful fuckin filthy peepul.
We need one of our undercover infiltrators on FF creating crazy rumours.....like, did ye know that a cousin of Dominic "mad dog" McGlinchy the INLA man is on the board at Dundee, he emigrated to the US in the 80s. The peepul would love to hear something like that.
Nine in a Row again. We should be awarded the Scottish Cup as well, almost four years unbeaten in SC.
Record setting second nine and four trebles. GIRFUY Sevco lurkers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back