Dundee United v Celtic - 29th January..it's a Sunday..and it kicks off at 16:00

Huns wan up.... Nae prizes for guessing the scorer...

Sheep now 2 doon
Their supporters deserve fuck all if this is all they can muster as a protest, a feckin tablecloth!
0_Hibernian-FC-v-Aberdeen-FC-Cinch-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

I just watched the 2nd half of the St Johnstone game. After they went 2 down they absolutely bossed the game, I forgot they only had 10 men.
2 of their players stood out. Phillips a midfield powerhouse who rode bad tackle after bad and came out with the ball. Ironically he had a solid tackle on Bambi(Hagi) and was yellow carded. The other St Johnstone player of note was our very own Adam Montgomery, he was as solid as they come defensively at left back. If he could just up his attacking game we will have another Tierney on our hands.
The Huns were shite and benefited from 2 lapses and Collum who should be banished from fitba, forever.

I just watched the 2nd half of the St Johnstone game. After they went 2 down they absolutely bossed the game, I forgot they only had 10 men.
2 of their players stood out. Phillips a midfield powerhouse who rode bad tackle after bad and came out with the ball. Ironically he had a solid tackle on Bambi(Hagi) and was yellow carded. The other St Johnstone player of note was our very own Adam Montgomery, he was as solid as they come defensively at left back. If he could just up his attacking game we will have another Tierney on our hands.
The Huns were shite and benefited from 2 lapses and Collum who should be banished from fitba, forever.
Great summary Brim ...absolutely spot on ...how this shite managed a draw against us is hunbelieveable. Cnutwell named MOTM as well....laughable.

Great summary Brim ...absolutely spot on ...how this shite managed a draw against us is hunbelieveable. Cnutwell named MOTM as well....laughable.
Honestly they were pathetic. Their main tactic seems to be wait till the other team makes a mistake rather than create their own chances. They foul because they know they will get away with it, and feign injury for the same reason. Without the official's back up, they are mid table team.

Honestly they were pathetic. Their main tactic seems to be wait till the other team makes a mistake rather than create their own chances. They foul because they know they will get away with it, and feign injury for the same reason. Without the official's back up, they are mid table team.
I was watching the St Mirren game with brother in law but checked in on the huns 2nd half display who by there own commentators admission was a poor 2nd half display ...Cantwell a primadonna for sure and Hadji a slimey basa ...huns being huns. VAR is their equaliser and leg up as if it was needed on top of the already cheating MIB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back