Dundee v Celtic - Sunday 17 March, Hail Glorious Saint Patrick...all comments here

Looking for a comfortable win, with a few goals to spare, normally I would be hoping that non of our boys pick up any injuries, but if 2 or 3 in the Scottish squad have to pull out because of our refs leniency then so be it, and by the way I hate that this country has me like that, shame on the lot of you ostriches.

Calmac should be fine for the end of the month game, probably too soon for Rogic though, he could get a place on the bench.

Couple of seasons ago hardly a soul would be asking about CalMac, shows how well the bhoy has done that we now miss him.

Delighted to hear he's on the road back. I know Lenny says it would be good for him to get games with Scotland but if CalMac picked up another injury when away to me that would be bloody stupid, get him out the squad now, dont gamble with "8" .

Solid 2-0 win with Eddie n Jamsie scoring in each half.

Would love to see us play with 2 up Eddie n Bayo to start n Sincy on bench.

Hope the big fella Ntcham is close to a return, have missed his class

# Hail! Hail! The jelly beans in the jail!... #

Mon the Hoops ?

And on that note what does it say about McLeish when he's picking players who ain't match fit.....
Dead right,obviously our players are needed but Celtic pay their wages and if the club don’t think they are ready then that should be it.Rogic was a prime example in December,cost us big time.Lenny seems like he’s happy for them to play though so we’ll see what happens.

Back