Election

Aye like Ruth Davidson 'somehow' knowing the way the postal vote was going before their results were even announced :unsure:

Or when an eagle-eyed Sky News viewer videoed a live news feed gloating about the result from a polling station where they inadvertently showed bundles on votes in the NO tray and 4 of the 6 bundles were actually YES. Below is a still from the video.

Screenshot_20191104-222826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Or when an eagle-eyed Sky News viewer videoed a live news feed gloating about the result from a polling station where they inadvertently showed bundles on votes in the NO tray and 4 of the 6 bundles were actually YES. Below is a still from the video.

View attachment 4982

Nice one BB. That's the very thing I was referring to in my reply to SP but I couldn't find the image.

Never seen it but nothing would surprise me as there were also accusations of YES votes being placed in NO piles in a few places too SP.

View attachment 4982
BB, I used to go out with one of the volunteers who would turn up for the count.

Nice wee lassie, but as dumb as a bag of huns. If that's the standard for your average ballot counter, then I'm actually amazed that Screaming Lord Sutch didn't make it to PM in the 80's

Never seen it but nothing would surprise me as there were also accusations of YES votes being placed in NO piles in a few places too SP.

Next time round we need Independent observers following every box to their counting depot, every count monitored and postal voting should be banned as it's wide open to fraud.
There were YES votes, stacked onto the NO pile, on tables
Then, there was the bin bags full f YES votes, found after the Indy Ref decision was in

There were YES votes, stacked onto the NO pile, on tables
Then, there was the bin bags full f YES votes, found after the Indy Ref decision was in

Is that the postal votes that were found dumped by the side of the road somewhere DILLIGAF? Remember that being spoken about in the first 24 hours after the vote but the story disappeared from the news bulletins rather quickly after that. :unsure:

I hope to fuck that the Indy movement demand postal voting be suspended and that tighter measures are enforced both when votes are in transit to counting depots and during the count itself when the next IndyRef comes around.

HH D (y)

Is that the postal votes that were found dumped by the side of the road somewhere DILLIGAF? Remember that being spoken about in the first 24 hours after the vote but the story disappeared from the news bulletins rather quickly after that. :unsure:

I hope to fuck that the Indy movement demand postal voting be suspended and that tighter measures are enforced both when votes are in transit to counting depots and during the count itself when the next IndyRef comes around.

HH D (y)
That was just some of the underhanded things that the Tories & Labour did
It's the "What's in it for me" gang
That wee odious creature 'Fluffy Mundell' was always on twittering on about the voters having spoken and the mental midgets, Jim Murphy and Johann Lamont
They should never been left in charge of a skelf FFS
Come on Scotland, get this done

Last edited:
That was just some of the underhanded thigs tha the Tories & Labour did
It's the "What's in it for me" gang
That wee odious creature 'Fluffy Mundell' was always on twittering on about the voters having spoken and the mental midgets, Jim Murphy and Johann Lamont
They should never been left in charge of a skelf FFS
Come on Scotland, get this done
Personally can't wait to get of this "union" Labour have been a disaster up here for years so far out of touch it's frightening. Quicker were independent the better, because if you think Westminster gives a flying fuck about this country and people your kidding yourself on. The assets of the country are far more important than the people will ever be.

There are two threads Celtic chat and General Chat, This is not CELTIC chat. Nip it in the bud now or it will only get worse over the next six weeks.

Members online

Latest posts

Back