Election

No good can come from Twitter or Facebook mate (he says while casually ignoring his above post with the Twitter video) 99.9% of it is just people being cnts in one way or another! :LOL:(y)

HH Kelly (y)
For as long as Zuckerberg keeps chasing Jeff Bezos for the "greediest fucker alive" award, then Facebook remains just one big campaign ad for trumplandia and borisvania!

I'll give Dorsey a teeny bit of credit for apparently trying to depoliticise Twitter, but for as long as that orangutan in the White (supremacist) House keeps on reinventing history by 'tweeting' his maggot-ridden brain oot, then I'll remain sceptical about that sentiment.

For as long as Zuckerberg keeps chasing Jeff Bezos for the "greediest fucker alive" award, then Facebook remains just one big campaign ad for trumplandia and borisvania!

I'll give Dorsey a teeny bit of credit for apparently trying to depoliticise Twitter, but for as long as that orangutan in the White (supremacist) House keeps on reinventing history by 'tweeting' his maggot-ridden brain oot, then I'll remain sceptical about that sentiment.

I really don't think it's about the money for Zuckerberg SP, have you seen the fucker?

I think his appearances in public all but confirm he's merely a human-like avatar collecting and consuming mass quantities of data for a Terminator style Artificial Intelligence. Facebook is basically just Skynet with selfies and pictures of people's lunches! Before you know it we'll all be fighting an apocalyptic war against liquid metal Zuckerborgs 😂

Last edited:
I really don't think it's about the money for Zuckerberg SP, have you seen the fucker?

I think his appearances in public all but confirm he's merely a human-like avatar collecting and consuming mass quantities of data for a Terminator style Artificial Intelligence. Facebook is basically just Skynet with selfies and pictures of people's lunches! Before you know it we'll all be fighting an apocalyptic war with liquid metal Zuckerborgs 😂
Andy, I've just watched the latest: Terminator - Dark Fate debacle. I think Skynet has already started the disinformation campaign prior to Judgement Day, because that was a steaming pile of shite and if that's the standard of the machines attempts at world domination then I've got more fear that the huns might win something this season.

I'm still rubbing my chin on if Suckerborg has actually kissed a girl? I know that he's felt a tit because that's just his natural state of being.

The richest virgin in the world!!!

Oh and since we're speaking of scummy lowlifes here's one of the Tory's cuddly GE candidates in Wales saying that people who appeared on Channel 5's Benefit Street should be 'put down' like animals......

And here's Boris Johnson's top adviser Dominic Cummings openly admitting that he agrees that the Tories don't give a shit about poor people or the NHS......

Fucking shites, people in Scotland need to get behind a Scottish government and get them into power, and then have to go for independence. Once achieved hold your Governments to promises made in a free Scotland, as it stands under this UK you are a second class citizen, SNP are the third biggest party in Westminister. Lib Dems who the fuck are they, sellout tories.

1572904076126.png

Andy, I've just watched the latest: Terminator - Dark Fate debacle. I think Skynet has already started the disinformation campaign prior to Judgement Day, because that was a steaming pile of shite and if that's the standard of the machines attempts at world domination then I've got more fear that the huns might win something this season.

I'm still rubbing my chin on if Suckerborg has actually kissed a girl? I know that he's felt a tit because that's just his natural state of being.

The richest virgin in the world!!!

😂 😂 😂

Remember the Zuckerborg has no emotion or any desire to kiss girls SP it's primary objective is to collect data and determine the most efficient way to eliminate the human race.

Turns oot the best way to eliminate the human race isn't Terminators after all, all it has to do is get them to watch endless videos of cats on youtube and stare at facebook updates on their phones while they wander oot in front of traffic.

Terminator - Dark Fate isn't sounding so bad now is it 😂

Michael, I know that it sounds a bit sore loserish, but there were elements of that vote count that just seemed peculiar?

I live in one of the "YES" areas, but even that vote was closer than expected and there was well documented examples of boxes NOT being counted.

The whole thing stank, including Scottish Labour and their complete sell out of any of their last remaining principals that they might still have had.

Fucking shites, people in Scotland need to get behind a Scottish government and get them into power, and then have to go for independence. Once achieved hold your Governments to promises made in a free Scotland, as it stands under this UK you are a second class citizen, SNP are the third biggest party in Westminister. Lib Dems who the fuck are they, sellout tories.

View attachment 4976

Exactly Boab......3rd biggest party excluded from the debates because 'excuses' while a lowly 4th placed Lib Dems bulked up with Tory defectors gets to join the debate. Democracy UK style don't ye just love it!

😂 😂 😂

Remember the Zuckerborg has no emotion or any desire to kiss girls SP it's primary objective is to collect data and determine the most efficient way to eliminate the human race.

Turns oot the best way to eliminate the human race isn't Terminators after all, all it has to do is get them to watch endless videos of cats on youtube and stare at facebook updates on their phones while they wander oot in front of traffic.

Terminator - Dark Fate isn't sounding so bad now is it 😂
Awww man........the bastard cyborgs have found my Achilles heel wie fuckin cat videos!!!

I've been wondering how I've had this overwhelming urge to go into the local copshop and randomly mow them doon wie an AK-47?

Ach........I just remembered, that's just part of my Irish heritage that makes me want to do that.

Michael, I know that it sounds a bit sore loserish, but there were elements of that vote count that just seemed peculiar?

Aye like Ruth Davidson 'somehow' knowing the way the postal vote was going before their results were even announced :unsure:

Aye like Ruth Davidson 'somehow' knowing the way the postal vote was going before their results were even announced :unsure:

Andy, there was a video doing the rounds up here at the Maryfield counting centre, where they opened a box - had a wee rummage around, didn't like what they seen and cast it aside!

Part of the counter-offensive was that it may well have been "NO" votes, but the actual vote counter dispelled that particular theory by stating that the box contained 90% "YES" ballots.

Andy, there was a video doing the rounds up here at the Maryfield counting centre, where they opened a box - had a wee rummage around, didn't like what they seen and cast it aside!

Part of the counter-offensive was that it may well have been "NO" votes, but the actual vote counter dispelled that particular theory by stating that the box contained 90% "YES" ballots.

Never seen it but nothing would surprise me as there were also accusations of YES votes being placed in NO piles in a few places too SP.

Next time round we need Independent observers following every box to their counting depot, every count monitored and postal voting should be banned as it's wide open to fraud.

Awww man........the bastard cyborgs have found my Achilles heel wie fuckin cat videos!!!

I've been wondering how I've had this overwhelming urge to go into the local copshop and randomly mow them doon wie an AK-47?

Ach........I just remembered, that's just part of my Irish heritage that makes me want to do that.

Careful SP you'll have armed coppers coming through yer door with posts like that :LOL:

Never seen it but nothing would surprise me as there were also accusations of YES votes being placed in NO piles in a few places too SP.

Next time round we need Independent observers following every box to their counting depot, every count monitored and postal voting should be banned as it's wide open to fraud.
Should start with barcodes on the ballot papers there were none on the indy ref

Members online

Latest posts

Back