Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

2-2 on Sunday. Guaranteed. We literally have no defense. Not one of our defenders would get into the Sevco squad right now. Whatever figures were quoted for Ajer during the summer divide by 5. £7m for Jullien - be lucky to get 750k for him. Our Midfield? Kamara is playing better for the scum than any of our midfield players. He cost them 50k. That’s the difference a disciplined, half-intelligent, focused coach makes. As much as I despise slippy he has exposed Lennon for the lazy, shambolic, disorganised, thick cretin he really is.

2-2 on Sunday. Guaranteed. We literally have no defense. Not one of our defenders would get into the Sevco squad right now. Whatever figures were quoted for Ajer during the summer divide by 5. £7m for Jullien - be lucky to get 750k for him. Our Midfield? Kamara is playing better for the scum than any of our midfield players. He cost them 50k. That’s the difference a disciplined, half-intelligent, focused coach makes. As much as I despise slippy he has exposed Lennon for the lazy, shambolic, disorganised, thick cretin he really is.
You've exposed yourself for the cretin you are

How so? Oh right, our back line is so much better than Sevco’s. Silly me.
By showing your hatred for a club legend 1st but now moving onto the whole side , who with a little bit of luck ( or 12 penalties like sevco have had ) we couldve been 4 up after 20 min You will never be accepted as anything more than a lurker I dont even know why I bother to reply to you I should just join everyone else and hit the ignore button for you

I’ll be here in May. Sevco won’t have gone bust, you dumbasses. They’ll have wrapped up the title and the CL place. Fk me it wouldn’t surprise me if they have made the Europa semi finals. Players they bought for fk all will be going for triple their cost - and they won’t care because they will have stopped the 10. Most of us will never be that close to it again in our lifetimes. To think we placed the quest for the 10 in the hands of a simple-minded, outdated buffoon like Lennon. Fk me.
😂😂😂😂😂 and the cry 😂😂😂🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

The only thing guaranteed is you’ll still be a fucking lonely wee cunt this Sunday next Sunday 2021 2031 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ban this dirty orange bastard WC. Anyone who believes the manky mob are a well run club with millions in the bank has to be a hun. They need millions just to see out the season ya silly hun cunt. Your team are doing well at the moment ill give you that. But it won't be the 1st time in your long 8 year history that you had the league won before Christmas...Will it??

I was refraining from calling you an orange bastard TC. Your personal abuse off lennon was out of line but you were right about us being shite....and you only need to look at the table to see the huns are doing well but not because they are a well run club behind the scenes. Celtic have allowed them to get ahead, a penalty every match has helped them get ahead, referees missing blatant fouls committed by their players has helped them get ahead, the people running the scottish game and I include fucking lawwell in that allowing them to do what ever the fuck they want has allowed them to get ahead, their teams immunity from covid has helped them get ahead.....but to say they are a well run club shows exactly what you are...away and buy some shares of King

He keeps saying 'we' theres him and him only
multi personality - dissassociative- potential multi account - potty mouth - demanding - glib and shameless - sociopathic world view - grandiose self entitlement

they are all hun traits

cognitive dissonance in every post
bipolar with narcissistic rage
incoherent with whatabout hearsay

dislodged from financial prudence
Promotes mysterious ethereal concepts as fact
hates reality

The disconnect between I and we

Its got to be a loyal member of the royal family clubs or one of their msm goebbles trolls

My name is tyrone for we are many

neurosis and psychosis in equal abundance

biblically my name is legion for we are many is associated with demonic (split personality)

we are...
we are...
we are...

royal term
hun term
sociopathic term

entitlement entitlement entitlement

projection never confession
projection never confession

its the hun code

its the sevco code

its the masonic code

I’ll be here in May. Sevco won’t have gone bust, you dumbasses. They’ll have wrapped up the title and the CL place. Fk me it wouldn’t surprise me if they have made the Europa semi finals. Players they bought for fk all will be going for triple their cost - and they won’t care because they will have stopped the 10. Most of us will never be that close to it again in our lifetimes. To think we placed the quest for the 10 in the hands of a simple-minded, outdated buffoon like Lennon. Fk me.
Please don't share your wank-fantasies on here.
Run along, silly Hun.

Members online

Latest posts

Back