Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

NFL would be wise to put out players he has never given a chance to
Soro, Turnbull, Luca etc.,
Even if we likely lose tonight in the Europa, as long as we put in a show who cares much!
10IAR is all.
What is there to be learnt or gained tonight by being safe or sticking to a flawed system? Hopefully NFL will conclude nothing can be gained & the risk of ignoring logic!

But if he puts out the same team & system he is beggin to be sacked tonight.
A team & system that this season only appears to change by chance, Rogic who was off - now a regular again! for obvious example.

NFL would be wise to put out players he has never given a chance to
Soro, Turnbull, Luca etc.,
Even if we likely lose tonight in the Europa, as long as we put in a show who cares much!
10IAR is all.
What is there to be learnt or gained tonight by being safe or sticking to a flawed system? Hopefully NFL will conclude nothing!

But if he puts out the same team & system he is beggin to be sacked.
A team & system that this season only appears to change by chance, Rogic who was off - now a regular again! for obvious example.
Connell isn't in UEFA squad. He was removed for Duffy when he signed.
Soro just back from getting married and Turnbull just back from Covid so probably another couple of months before they're ready.

Connell isn't in UEFA squad. He was removed for Duffy when he signed.
Soro just back from getting married and Turnbull just back from Covid so probably another couple of months before they're ready.
Oh I really really really hope we start with Ntcham & Brown together in midfield. I think that will be fantastic for us. No siree, I can't envisage that combinatio ever letting us down in a big game!

Albert Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Starting 11
Barkas
Elhamed Bitton Ajer
Frimpong Christie Brown McGregor Laxalt
Rogic
Edouard
Subs Bain Hazard Taylor Jullien Welsh Soro Ajeti Klimala Henderson Ntcham

I agree there is no contingency, that damning for an overly paid CEO.
Sell the players who want away and you have £50m+ even at reduced values they are now worth.
Massive changes were going to be required in the summer irrespective of winning the league or not, are we saying there is no finances in place to fund the step change?
How much more will bringing any plans (no laughing) forward by 6 months?
How much will it cost if they carry on with their head in the sand act and we don't win the league? Season tickets will plummet as will merchandise sales, sponsorship etc.
Complacency was always going to end the run of success, we just didn't think that consequences of that complacency would occur when we were on the edge of history.
The saddest thing is that isn't a surprise.
Celtic don't kick on from a position strength, they feck it up.
So let me get this right

we will get 50 million for want away players not cutting it at Celtic?

that isn't very likely in a pandemic.

And even less likely if they down tools in important season as you are suggesting.

50 million

lets say we get 50 million

what manager wants 50 million to buy proper players with the wage limitations that are imposed by not being in sky funded cabal?

because without that extra funding we cant even afford our current wages???

what better players are available in contingency for less than blokes at our club on modest market wages?

would they really want to come play in scotland for less than top tier market wages?

They took gamble and risked massive chunk, much more than sevco

where didn't they push for better?

And how do they fund that better.

And the low crowds if they dont hamper clubs future by running at monster losses even with cl

we would not make big profit with current players even if we reached CL

So they did go overboard

80 million operating costs is 30 million+ over safety first approach

Any more than that is guaranteed suuicide

What better contingency can you make when your running at break even as expected return?

you will be deserting the club if they dont kick on

sounds like sevco propaganda machine is still got its grip on celtic minded fans

they die and still get 40k fans for new club

we abandon the club, if hierarchy dont compete with teams who get 100 million from tv more than us at least before a ball is kicked.

there is no evidense that I can see that club did not try to compete

but still you call them skinflints with nearly double "their" on book operating costs

Last edited:
Same culprits that have let us down all season picked yet again. Don't know what Neil is thinking about.
The midfield is laboured and unproductive yet seem undroppable. Not got a great feeling about tonight. If we lose an early goal it could be a trouncing. Hope I'm wrong and we turn up for a change. We need the psychological boost that a good result would give us.

Not sure what anyone expects?
It's what we have..I'm confident about a result of we play like we did against the French mob

To risk an injury to Eddy in a meaningless game when the league is hanging in the balance tells you everything you need to know about Lennon: he is as thick as pig shit.

Members online

Latest posts

Back