Elyounnoussi on his phone

Winter

Though I didn't see it I'm reading that moi should be sacked, contract ripped up, fined 2 weeks wages , burn in hell etc etc. He had played , he was subbed off and now a spectator no doubt checking results elsewhere that night. Personally I don't think that this warrants the attention it's getting. Yes he should've waited until the game was over. It's hardly in the bolingoli category though. One thing I've noticed is that when moi is subbed off his face drops like a soor ploom. I've seen it more than once I've a feeling hes not lennys greatest fan. Still , should we not expect players to be disappointed at being subbed off? I like big sutton and his opinions normally but to suggest that he be fined 2 weeks wages is extreme for a player whose job on the night is over. We missed a trick that night and many others , moi and ajeti have a phenomenal understanding on the field and weve seen it , we should use it with Griffiths, and eddy as the impact sub. For all the hysteria surrounding us we are still well and truly in the title race. A quiet word with moi would suffice for me. We may be 9 pts behind but the reality is 3pts if we win our ever increasing games in hand.

Though I didn't see it I'm reading that moi should be sacked, contract ripped up, fined 2 weeks wages , burn in hell etc etc. He had played , he was subbed off and now a spectator no doubt checking results elsewhere that night. Personally I don't think that this warrants the attention it's getting. Yes he should've waited until the game was over. It's hardly in the bolingoli category though. One thing I've noticed is that when moi is subbed off his face drops like a soor ploom. I've seen it more than once I've a feeling hes not lennys greatest fan. Still , should we not expect players to be disappointed at being subbed off? I like big sutton and his opinions normally but to suggest that he be fined 2 weeks wages is extreme for a player whose job on the night is over. We missed a trick that night and many others , moi and ajeti have a phenomenal understanding on the field and weve seen it , we should use it with Griffiths, and eddy as the impact sub. For all the hysteria surrounding us we are still well and truly in the title race. A quiet word with moi would suffice for me. We may be 9 pts behind but the reality is 3pts if we win our ever increasing games in hand.
Dont think Sutton is wrong at all it looks unprofessional as fuck,like he never reslly gave a fuck.These players need a rocket up there arse and as Sutton said if its a culture change then we need a new manager

that last 10 minutes i was on my phone ffs. i think it's an over-reaction, like anyone, your phones in your pocket and it goes off, your naturally going to look at it. it's not a great look when you show it like that, i find it strange that a camera is filming a sub in the stands. but there was more worrying things than that for me and if theres any fines to be dished out, it'd be the whole starting 11 and the backroom team

Deflecting the shit show onto a guy on his phone is nonsense. I agree it is being blown up to a state that is ridiculous. Was Sutton trying to move the problem away from his pal to ely? Thats how I saw that.The bottom line is Lenny has fucked it. He has picked the wrong team too often. He has clearly lost the dressing room. His signing of Duffy is now getting to the willie Garner level of absolute disaster. Duffy should never play again for us and I don't give a fuck what we are paying him. What did they see in him? Who the fuck looked at his clips, read about how he played and thought, thats what we need. A guy who cannot play football, cant run to save his life, gets caught out of position, is as slow as a week in the fucking jail and cant win headers at set pieces. Answers on a postcard please. He will now make the changes to save his skin, that if he had made them earlier, we wouldn't be in as bad a position. Lenny is where the focus for the whole season shit show should be, and trying to blame players for looking at their phone is an embarrassment. The board have a call to make, so maybe they will do that around February when the 10 is gone. Sunday we must win, but even if we do, that wont sort the underlying problems of motivation, team selection, tactics(again answers on a postcard about them) and we have to ask, can Lenny do it. No doubt we will see the shouts of keep the faith. Well, I prefer evidence to faith and the evidence is clear, we are on a downward trajectory and I am not convinced Lenny can sort it. Not happy to say that, but its the truth.

Dont think Sutton is wrong at all it looks unprofessional as fuck,like he never reslly gave a fuck.These players need a rocket up there arse and as Sutton said if its a culture change then we need a new manager
I did say he should've waited but I still dont think it's all its cracked up to be. Sutton is quick to slaughter the players griff and Mourinho amongst others lambert also, but rarely his buddy lenny who the buck ultimately stops with.

Deflecting the shit show onto a guy on his phone is nonsense. I agree it is being blown up to a state that is ridiculous. Was Sutton trying to move the problem away from his pal to ely? Thats how I saw that.The bottom line is Lenny has fucked it. He has picked the wrong team too often. He has clearly lost the dressing room. His signing of Duffy is now getting to the willie Garner level of absolute disaster. Duffy should never play again for us and I don't give a fuck what we are paying him. What did they see in him? who the fuck looked at his clips, read about how he played and think, thats what we need. a guy who cannot play football, cant run to save his life, gets caught out of position, is as sow as a week n the fucking jail and cant win headers at set pieces. Answers on a postcard please. He will now make the changes to see his skin, that if he had made thmearlier we wouldn't be in as bad a position. Lenny is where the focus for the whole season shit show, and trying to blame players for looking at their phone is an embarrassment. The board have a call to make, so maybe they will do that around February when the 10 is gone. Sunday we must win, but even if we do, that wont sort the underlying problems of motivation, team selection, tactics(again answers on a postcard about them) and we have to ask, can Lenny do it. No out we will see the shouts of keep the faith. well, I prefer evidence to faith and the evidence is clear, we are on a downward trajectory and I am not convinced Lenny can sort it. Not happy to say that, but its the truth.
my concern is lenny is now saying publicly he needs to change, that time was weeks ago if not longer

my concern is lenny is now saying publicly he needs to change, that time was weeks ago if not longer
He has stuck with players who have been awful. He has reinforcements on the bench who he has overlooked. His tactics and the clubs dithering yet again to get players on time for the Cl, coupled with Lenny's tactics saw us crash out. His tactics against Sevco yet again were a farce. I cant see Lawell getting rid of someone he has in his back pocket. We will trundle on until its too late is my guess. everything the board do, good or bad, is always too late.

If you've just scored a hat trick you can look at your phone as much as you like and no one will care because it isn't a big deal really. If you've just played a stinker and your getting gubbed by third raters best not to do anything to draw attention to yourself.

If you've just scored a hat trick you can look at your phone as much as you like and no one will care because it isn't a big deal really. If you've just played a stinker and your getting gubbed by third raters best not to do anything to draw attention to yourself.
As mentioned above though , why are the cameras focusing on the bench when the games still going? We see it time and again if not lenny with his arms crossed then something else, does that mean lenny doesnt care? Sitting down arms crossed (body language saying stay away)? Of course not but the MSM are looking for anything and everything to take us down a peg they dont like our monopoly and we know it.

Agree with this post. If you are smashing a team and you've had the game of your life and got yourself a sandman 10/10 then do what you want. But if your teams being battered and you've contributed to that then sit and watch the shite that's happening on the park. Suffer with the rest of us. Think about how you can help get us out of this and how you the fuck we are in this position....dont pop onto your fucking phone and check what the missus is making for your dinner!!!

As mentioned above though , why are the cameras focusing on the bench when the games still going? We see it time and again if not lenny with his arms crossed then something else, does that mean lenny doesnt care? Sitting down arms crossed (body language saying stay away)? Of course not but the MSM are looking for anything and everything to take us down a peg they dont like our monopoly and we know it.

All the more reason not to pick up your phone 😂

He has stuck with players who have been awful. He has reinforcements on the bench who he has overlooked. His tactics and the clubs dithering yet again to get players on time for the Cl, coupled with Lenny's tactics saw us crash out. His tactics against Sevco yet again were a farce. I cant see Lawell getting rid of someone he has in his back pocket. We will trundle on until its too late is my guess. everything the board do, good or bad, is always too late.
Sadly I think he has the look of a man who knows he's not going to be able to lift it and hasn't got the answers. Its been the same in the boardroom for too long, reactionary rather than visionary

Sadly I think he has the look of a man who knows it's not he's not going to be able to lift it and hasn't got the answers. Its been the same in the boardroom for too long, reactionsary rather than visionary

"Reactionary rather than visionary" is giving our board to much credit. Barely a reaction from the fuckers. Bare minimum more like. Bringing brendan in had fuck all to do with Celtics performance on the park. Its because DD got a bit upset with the hun board. We were playing shite long before the huns put us out the cup that season.

"Reactionary rather than visionary" is giving our board to much credit. Barely a reaction from the fuckers. Bare minimum more like. Bringing brendan in had fuck all to do with Celtics performance on the park. Its because DD got a bit upset with the hun board. We were playing shite long before the huns put us out the cup that season.
spot on and the lack of proper pre CL qualifying sigings are hurting us every year, its as if we sign players ONCE we fail to qualify instead of doing the business early and getting them settled in

Everyone says how they have backed lennon and strengthened the team. I dont see it. Loaned duffy who is shite. Loaned eli, again, who is shite. Signed ajeti who was a replacement for eddy, covid and not the right offer put a stop to that.
Loaned laxalt but he is only here cos boli fucked up and they never had a choice. But again a loanee.

It maybe wasn't wise, but we haven't had a disastrous season because players are on their phone. we are having a disastrous season because the management of the squad and tactics have been on the pub team manager level, playing his pals and not taking hard decisions about players who've been rotten and not being replaced. Lenny will go from 90 minutes to the next 90 minutes with all eyes on him and the teams he picks. If he cant motivate them because he has lost them he is the problem and this year we cannot afford to look at our shoes because he is a legend. The board will do fuck all until its too late, Lenny has no wriggle room. He needs to know that. Every cunt else does.

It maybe wasn't wise, but we haven't had a disastrous season because players are on their phone. we are having a disastrous season because the management of the squad and tactics have been on the pub team manager level, playing his pals and not taking hard decisions about players who've been rotten and not being replaced. Lenny will go from 90 minutes to the next 90 minutes with all eyes on him and the teams he picks. If he cant motivate them because he has lost them he is the problem and this year we cannot afford to look at our shoes because he is a legend. The board will do fuck all until its too late, Lenny has no wriggle room. He needs to know that. Every cunt else does.

I think eli was sending out a message. Not a Commons chucking tops about the place or Barry the ned sticking his fingers up message but a subtle message that they don't give a fuck. He can't be so stupid to think that people might not moan about him sitting on his phone while we get embarrassed on the park. It was a show of disrespect to the management.

Members online

Latest posts

Back