Elyounnoussi on his phone

To be honest, I'm not particularly losing my shit over it either. He shouldnt have his phone on the bench. Lenny should remind him of that and he done with it. We have bigger issues than phones. I heard, from the sister of a mates cousin who knows a guy who has a auntie that works at Lennoxtown, that Griffiths has just had a shipment of teacakes sent to paradise
I knew that, as my brothers pals sister, great singer btw, met a guy who had knocked a van load and I bought them off him and sent Griff a couple of boxes. I'm sending him a tray of mince pies later and hopefully he will text his thanks to me during the game tomorrow or he can kiss goodbye to that transit of out of date, but still delicious Mars Bars.

When Sutton was saying he should be docked 2 weeks wages, I thought maybe, but what then should Lenny's fine be for fucking up the CL, the Europa and so far, the league. Telling us we have been brilliant when we have been utter shite. That's worth a bigger fine than Ely being online. Tell the truth man about what we can all see. Lying to us makes you look as if you haven't a fucking clue.

Simply say, what we all see. We haven't clicked and the performances aren't good enough yet. At least if you do that we don't scream at the telly you are talking shite. Because when you do that, you are and it causes more anxiety that you can't see how woeful your team is playing.

His phone could have a message from his Mrs. I don't think you can say it was a show of disrespect as you don't know what he was thinking or why he had it in his hands. People are add7cted to l9oking at their phones. Even if he was googling kitten videos it isn't anywhere near the shit show we have endured all season. If the only worry we had was a player on his phone I would be kicking my height. Update, I haven't been.
Jaysus ye must have a fierce oul stiff arse on ye if ye can't kick your height!

His phone could have a message from his Mrs. I don't think you can say it was a show of disrespect as you don't know what he was thinking or why he had it in his hands. People are addicted to looking at their phones. Even if he was googling kitten videos, it isn't anywhere near the shit show we have endured all season. If the only worry we had was a player on his phone I would be kicking my height. Update: I haven't.

I have seen plenty doing it. I don't agree with it either, but I'm not going to lose my shit when there is a slow motion car crash right in front of our eyes. Ely isn't driving our car. Priorities and stop deflecting Lenny. If the team aren't performing that's your responsibility sort that then have a rule about phones.
You dont have your Mrs texting you at work, the phone should be put away, if an emergency the club have facilties to deal with this type of issue. No phones full stop during the game you do not stand in your work during the companies time on the blower to your pals. Personal phone in your personal time not during works time.

You dont have your Mrs texting you at work, the phone should be put away, if an emergency the club have facilties to deal with this type of issue. No phones full stop during the game you do not stand in your work during the companies time on the blower to your pals. Personal phone in your personal time not during works time.
Fair enough, although plenty of partners text whilst at work. The main point is that utter humiliation was the problem, not a daft cunt on his phone. And if that was all we had to worry about we would be fine. A load of shit if we weigh up that against that disgrace of a performance.

Fair enough, although plenty of partners text whilst at work. The main point is that utter humiliation was the problem, not a daft cunt on his phone. And if that was all we had to worry about we would be fine. A load of shit if we weigh up that against that disgrace of a performance.
But it is been captured and looking disinterested that gives the media more to fire at you when there are times you are trying to get your act in order. Distractions are what the media feed on, and any distraction is reflected negatively. Maybe his wife was phoning him, to tell him to get his shit together.

But it is been captured and looking disinterested that gives the media more to fire at you when there are times you are trying to get your act in order. Distractions are what the media feed on, and any distraction is reflected negatively. Maybe his wife was phoning him, to tell him to get his shit together.
It was Sutton who made a big deal out of it and of course the press ran with it. Blame Sutton trying to divert away from.his pal who actually did make a cunt of it.

It was Sutton who made a big deal out of it and of course the press ran with it. Blame Sutton trying to divert away from.his pal who actually did make a cunt of it.
Though Sutton has a lot of entertainment value as an outspoken pundit, I wouldn't take any advice from him on man-management of players. He failed as a manager of Limcoln City who narrowly avoided relegation from League 2 before he walked away from it forever.

Elyounoussi was just checking the scores of the other matches AFTER his involvement (shit though it was) in the match was over.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back