Euro 2020 - Scotland

So the battle lines have been drawn in my household. The day has come....sides have been chosen.

In the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 corner stand my oldest daughter, Gracie and me.
And in the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 corner, my partner and (to the sound of my heart breaking) Lillia, my youngest. She has sided with her mother!!! Roll on Friday the 18th!!!

So the battle lines have been drawn in my household. The day has come....sides have been chosen.

And in the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 corner, my partner and (to the sound of my heart breaking) Lillia, my youngest. She has sided with her mother!!! Roll on Friday the 18th!!!
I'll have to send you some square sausages, tattie scones, Morton's rolls etc to bump up the Scottisness in your hoose Lubo. Get yer ain Irn Bru!

Forgive me.....I couldn’t care less about the Scottish national team.....too many bad memories of how our Supporters, our Club and our Players have historically been treated.....but to each their own...
Same here

but it's great watching them get humped in every tournament they go into , a bit like that warm fuzzy feeling you get when sevco and oldco get humped in europe

so cheer the fk up :LOL:

Am gony go against the grain here ....C'mon the Lillia and her mother!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣

Back