Euro 2020 - Scotland

Has the commentator mentioned 66 yet??

No, but when a Croatia player was fouled right before England won a free kick in a dangerous area the commentator failed to mention it....then when Phillips fouled a Croatia player, it was a great tackle apparently....and don't get me started on the countless replays whenever foden controls the ball!!! I know its not the BBC that are controlling the replays but my god the commentators act like he's used telepathy to stop the ball instead of his, you know, feet like all other footballers do!!

No, but when a Croatia player was fouled right before England won a free kick in a dangerous area the commentator failed to mention it....then when Phillips fouled a Croatia player, it was a great tackle apparently....and don't get me started on the countless replays whenever foden controls the ball!!! I know its not the BBC that are controlling the replays but my god the commentators act like he's used telepathy to stop the ball instead of his, you know, feet like all other footballers do!!
your just taking it bad cos the wife picked the winner

It's been a season of upsets. Teams that weren't expected to win anything won titles. This could be scotlands year!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I ran into a guy in an Italia jersey in the supermarket on Friday (amazingly rare here), when Italy beat Turkey, and we got to talking about football and the Euros.

"Who you got?" He said, in his accent right out of the Sopranos.

"Scotland," I said, pointing to my Celtic mask.

Instead of laughing aloud, he said that Italy would win, "but it's really up for f**king grabs this year."

With Steve Clarke able to get players to a higher level like he did at Killie, I'm hoping Scotland goes far.

I ran into a guy in an Italia jersey in the supermarket on Friday (amazingly rare here), when Italy beat Turkey, and we got to talking about football and the Euros.

"Who you got?" He said, in his accent right out of the Sopranos.

"Scotland," I said, pointing to my Celtic mask.

Instead of laughing aloud, he said that Italy would win, "but it's really up for f**king grabs this year."

With Steve Clarke able to get players to a higher level like he did at Killie, I'm hoping Scotland goes far.
Strange that, meeting an Italian in the US.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back