Euro 2020 - Scotland

Today’s the day we fuck the Auld enemy 🤥
Any plans for today other than watching through the cracks of our fingers
I've cut my fingers aff (to be like Shammy and her wee T-Rex arms) and I've cut aff my eyelids (to be like Shammy wie her wee dead shark eyes), so I'm committed to the torment regardless, mate.

Stuck a tenner on Scotland half-time/full-time wie Handy Andy for first goal. I live more in hope than expectation, but a dreamer's gotta dream.

I've cut my fingers aff (to be like Shammy and her wee T-Rex arms) and I've cut aff my eyelids (to be like Shammy wie her wee dead shark eyes), so I'm committed to the torment regardless, mate.

Stuck a tenner on Scotland half-time/full-time wie Handy Andy for first goal. I live more in hope than expectation, but a dreamer's gotta dream.
Ffs did someone dig up Martin Luther King

I had a free 5 bet with paddy power, not being a betting man, I eventually worked out I needed to bet something else to do a bet builder (Acca) to qualify for it, so, I’ve put and extra £3 (£8 total) on Scotland to win 1-0 with either Armstrong or Christie to score, apparently I’ll get back £2,200😱 I take it Scotland has long odds 🤣

I had a free 5 bet with paddy power, not being a betting man, I eventually worked out I needed to bet something else to do a bet builder (Acca) to qualify for it, so, I’ve put and extra £3 (£8 total) on Scotland to win 1-0 with either Armstrong or Christie to score, apparently I’ll get back £2,200😱 I take it Scotland has long odds 🤣
First bells(hill)s on you if that comes aff, mate.

If my bet comes in I’ll buy you a calsberg, but no the “leg opener” wan....I have NO desire to see that 🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha my mate got a couple of crates o' the real 9% stuff that fell aff the back o' some unfortunate lorry.

I'd love to say it brought back memories, but the coma I was in didn't leave much scope for lucid thoughts.

T'was a good night though (allegedly)

Metropolitan police in London have issued a dispersal order, will be interesting to see the difference in the London police with the largely peaceful tartan army and Scottish police with the hun George square riots🤔 ye can bet yir boots they’ll noo stand aff and just video the culprits, it’ll steaming in wi riot shields an batons flaying 😱

Metropolitan police in London have issued a dispersal order, will be interesting to see the difference in the London police with the largely peaceful tartan army and Scottish police with the hun George square riots🤔 ye can bet yir boots they’ll noo stand aff and just video the culprits, it’ll steaming in wi riot shields an batons flaying 😱
But how steaming will the Scotland fans be by 8 o'clock tonight?
Somebody fucked up with that kick off time. :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back