Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

Get Patterson off to fuck!! How is Clarke playing him before Ralston!! It's hilarious. Ralston plays the overlap for Celtic and is brave enough to take a man on. Patterson isn't overlapping and all he wants to do is go back.

Get Patterson off to fuck!! How is Clarke playing him before Ralston!! It's hilarious. Ralston plays the overlap for Celtic and is brave enough to take a man on. Patterson isn't overlapping and all he wants to do is go back.
Worth £16M tho! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Real figure wiz under 3, wiz on aw Everton websites at the time!! Mare creative Accounting fae the Hun Bastard MEEDJA up here!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Georgia qualifying for the Euros makes 3 from our group and a sair wan for the Norwegians.
Had Russia not been disqualified, they would've been ranked better than Finland because matches against Sweden would've counted, so Norway would have gotten the play-offs.
Shows up the standard of qualification as a bit of a nonsense with the nation's league's impact on it.

Georgia qualifying for the Euros makes 3 from our group and a sair wan for the Norwegians.
Had Russia not been disqualified, they would've been ranked better than Finland because matches against Sweden would've counted, so you Norway would have gotten the play-offs.
Shows up the standard of qualification as a bit of a nonsense with the nation's league's impact on it.
As I said m8 HARDER no tae qualify! CANNOT believe I got Evs fur this.. Fukin BUYIN MONEY!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20240326_210831.jpg

Has the hun goalie had a save to make. All I've heard is how good Scotland are now, under Clarke....I very rarely watch them...but from what I'm seeing....they are utter dog shite.
Clarkes DUN after the Euroz m8 as is this team! We beat Cyprus twice, Georgia, a lucky as Fuk away win against Norway & wan decent performance against Spain & qualified.. We're FUKIN SHITE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back