Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

The wee commentator is a tad dramatic!!!it’s a fuckin friendly???notice awe the hun players getting a Dodd a credit🤷‍♂️Lewis Ferguson was great??when??shankland??
Fergusons SHITE which is why the FILTH widny pay fur him.. Wanklands having his wan good Season & I pray the FILTH buy him but they won't! Welsh game fur me, roll on Livvy Sun after the Hibeez Fuk the SCUM Sat!! 🤣🤣🤣

There's 2 m8.. The Hun Boot Dodds on Viaplay 1 or the REALLY SCARY Hun Boot Kerr on BBC!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Get a swatch ae the Honey presenting England game on CH4 & see the Mediocrity we have tae put up wae looking at UGLY HUN BOOTS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mate av done the savoy on a Thursday night back in the day😎some scary bits av ended up way,so they two blond beauties would be super models in comparison 🤣🤣

Mate av done the savoy on a Thursday night back in the day😎some scary bits av ended up way,so they two blond beauties would be super models in comparison 🤣🤣
Dun the same masel m8 but they DIDNY gets joabs talking about Fitbaw on TV! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Granted Kerr played Wumins Fitbaw (which is SHITE) but how that Hun Boot Dodds gets a gig is a COMPLETE FUKIN MYSTERY other than she's a Bint & she's a HUN BASTARD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know these " friendlies" are scheduled well in advance but the logic in facing NI now never makes sense.
We should be playing against a side who've qualified.
A side that's got as much to lose as we have. There's the argument for it being a competitive game but if Scotland end up missing calmac, Roberston, KT , mcginn, Mctominey etc in Germany we are severely hampered and simply cannot replace those guys, apply some common sense.
Never anything friendly in these games and Robertson went off injured.
We need all our better players fit for the Euros so play an international derby?
It's one of those games damned if you do damned if you don't.
Win and so what , lose and disaster. Couldve rescheduled but sfa wanted to cash in, but I thought there was players not giving everything tonight with one eye on the finals, Christie was one, coasting but not alone and the players and manager looked visibly jittery from the off.

Members online

Latest posts

Back