Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

I've been reasonably positive about Clarke and liked his honesty in getting it wrong with the subs against Holland.
I think he got it wrong tonight as well from before the start of play it was obvious what O'Neil tactics would be and we needed more than a lone striker, this was a game to go for it and seize the initiative early.
Also with it being a home nations fixture it was never going to be a friendly and some players tonight look like they're not as committed, trying to avoid injury so close to the finals.
The SFA scheduling this type of fixture at this point warrants questioning as well.
Scotland utterly dominant but never troubling the goal Armstrong should've replaced Christie at HT he was a passenger

Patterson has been the worse player on the park. Created nothing. Caused the goal. Clark talks about it being a friendly and giving players opportunities but leaves Ralston on the bench.
Squad is a JOKE m8, he's put 4 GK's in & played Wan! Playing Ferguson coz he plays fur Bologna.. (Who??) Patterson, Cooper etc! Al be watching Euro games in hoose & collecting 20k fur 10 days investment!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑

I've been reasonably positive about Clarke and liked his honesty in getting it wrong with the subs against Holland.
I think he got it wrong tonight as well from before the start of play it was obvious what O'Neil tactics would be and we needed more than a lone striker, this was a game to go for it and seize the initiative early.
Also with it being a home nations fixture it was never going to be a friendly and some players tonight look like they're not as committed, trying to avoid injury so close to the finals.
The SFA scheduling this type of fixture at this point warrants questioning as well.
Scotland utterly dominant but never troubling the goal Armstrong should've replaced Christie at HT he was a passenger

After what I've read about Clarkes Scotland...and the obvious hype around qualifying, I have to say, I'm shocked at just how shite they looked tonight....but then, if fans and media are coming out and praising a performance in a match that they got pumped 4-0 then I shouldn't have expected any less....

Members online

Back