Europa league group draw.

Agree LC20, they -in general- have a good affinity with us. Hopefully it will continue after we beat them :)
Real Betis have always been seen as the 'working man's' team in Seville. There is a small minority ultras group at Betis that spouts this fascist pro Franco dementia but the vast majority of their fans are apolitical.
And there is a kind of Celtic interest because of their strip origins.
I don't think they are as bad as Lazio or Hamburg.
So, is that like the 'small minority' of bigots that infest DeadCo ?
Fascists in your club? Nazi salutes ?
Well, I for one, think that they can take their club, and GTF

If we win the league we go straight to the group stage of the CL. No need for playoffs at the start of the season. Anything we achieve this year in Europe is a bonus but we MUST win the league
This is such a game changer on so many levels. The obvious one is the guaranteed revenue, but there are many others. The prestige to attract higher quality players, an extra 2-3 weeks break for our players and also we will be able to participate in these foreign pre-season tournaments that hand even more £ms as well as raise our profile for merchandise sales. We might even be able to do a lucrative tour of the Far East or Australia.

Last edited:
So, is that like the 'small minority' of bigots that infest DeadCo ?
Fascists in your club? Nazi salutes ?
Well, I for one, think that they can take their club, and GTF
Bit harsh. Sevco have a whole stadium full of rabid squirts belting out sectarian bile. Or they had until Uefa gave them grief. They probably still do.
This is not comparable with a tiny minority of self appointed 'ultras' at Betis.

Bit harsh. Sevco have a whole stadium full of rabid squirts belting out sectarian bile. Or they had until Uefa gave them grief. They probably still do.
This is not comparable with a tiny minority of self appointed 'ultras' at Betis.
See if they are game enough on Sunday to give their tunes an outing.
Without an away support who will they be signing to and will a staunch media have the mics down low?

1630108328199.png

opinions, everybody's got one and harsh is as harsh does
I seem to remember the Nazio fans walking through the streets of Glasgow giving it their 'nice' chants and salutes

Fuck Nazio, Fuck the Huns

End of story

Hard to define what you see from what ideals ask of you , everything should ideally be binary, 1-0, yes/no, good/bad. We live in a political world where those that succeed put the whole ideal upside down. That's before we even reach the dark realms of the undead!

Last edited:
Real Betis have always been seen as the 'working man's' team in Seville. There is a small minority ultras group at Betis that spouts this fascist pro Franco dementia but the vast majority of their fans are apolitical.
And there is a kind of Celtic interest because of their strip origins.
I don't think they are as bad as Lazio or Hamburg.

💩

Back