Europa league group draw.

Real Betis have always been seen as the 'working man's' team in Seville. There is a small minority ultras group at Betis that spouts this fascist pro Franco dementia but the vast majority of their fans are apolitical.
And there is a kind of Celtic interest because of their strip origins.
I don't think they are as bad as Lazio or Hamburg.

Here's what Wikipedia had to say about their "strip origins"

"But keen to take advantage of his ongoing relationships made in Scotland, Manuel Ramos Asensio – one of the founders and captain – was able to make contact with Celtic and secure the same fabric used to make the famous hoops for his own club.[citation needed] There is, however, no mention of Celtic or Scotland in the history of Betis on the club's official website."

Yep, that's gratitude for you.

Look at the picture I posted again, LC20. You ever see that at Nazio or Hamburg? Me neither. The only thing missing is their white sheets -- must be at the cleaners -- and the crosses to burn -- must be out of wood at the lumberyard.

so.. the politics of those who decide what must happen is to b ignored?
Im totally Enjoying the second choice of a failed empire proving they have not a clue. Ange is a revolution to me. he needs to find a job for Kennedy - away from the team. he could suck the vacuum from a flask

Back