Europa League predictor.

The problem is that in his desperate attempts to claim more yellow bunnets, Winter has actually taken the time to read and understand the rules and bothered to try to do things properly. The rest of us plebs are just blundering about in the dark making an arse of ourselves! 😂
:oops: well buy a torch n stop making an arse of yersel,,and am missing points,,,,lots of them

Just a wee heads up for all that are doing the Europa predictor, there is a game early on Tuesday ( Bastards), and a game on Wednesday, Rest of them Thursday. 😭
I had already made my predictions last week, but had forgotten about one game...ours
FFS !!!
Oldtimers setting in mibbe :rolleyes: :D
All good now though
Figured we'll win it 2-1 because we still have some 'defensive frailties' and against decent teams, we're suspect
Mon the Bhoys

Just another reminder that some of the Bhoys and Ghirls, haven't filled in their predictions for tomorrow
Here's the ones who are leaving it late
In Sean's case, getting yer pojer does tend to make you absent minded :LOL: and it might take a while to get the smile of his face :ROFLMAO: but well done
Don't know who the '3 more' are but check to see if you're one of them and get it done
All the best

carlislereiver
Sean Quad Tbl

Cairnsybhoy79
Asilverufc

Lubos left peg

and 3 more

Got my lotto numbers in ( I mean my Europa predictor results) but I did win a fiver last night on the lottery with 2 numbers on the set for life lotto. Bought 2 lines so only really won 2 quid but I'll take it as a good omen HH ☘
Won a fiver ?
Don't let it change your life
Good on ya, a win is a win

Members online

Latest posts

Back