Europa League predictor.

Oh just seen the last minute penalty bodo/glimt got against AZ that was never a penalty got the ball every replay shows it clearly though I'm sure Gary wont have any complaint 🤑

Sicknote Ramsey included in Wales squad,I’m sure sevco are very pleased about that
a bit of a sickener if you ask me wonder if He will pull out bet He wont

Last edited:
Good Result for the huns and an e en better one for us cos when they play us in the middle off there europa games they will have one eye on European glory and we will slip in and win the treble, a couldny give a fuck how they do in Europe cos the better they do they are doing us a favour with Co efficient points, so on yous go ya hun cunts further you get, makes sure we get a champions league place,

Good Result for the huns and an e en better one for us cos when they play us in the middle off there europa games they will have one eye on European glory and we will slip in and win the treble, a couldny give a fuck how they do in Europe cos the better they do they are doing us a favour with Co efficient points, so on yous go ya hun cunts further you get, makes sure we get a champions league place,
Actually watched the scum game last night and delighted with the result and even more with just how shit they were against a very average team in red star at best.
Shagger having to make 3 decent saves, 3 sitters missed also by red star against that useless shit mob also, with them at full strength also 😂
We only need to play at half of what we are capable of doing so in order to destroy that shower of scum

No surprise to see the scum drawn against the easiest opponents left in the competition in braga still.
Not bothered about it effecting us whatsoever as the expectations only cranked up higher for us to totally dismantle them and braga to maybe play a part in the destruction of the scum also imo.

Jammy cunts get what they think is an easy draw let them think that, cos it gonny be some come down if braga beat them
Not bothered about them mcgrell, not a hope of them winning the competition imo.
Only interested in our own quest for the treble, and still suits us just nicely imo with the expectations raised within the scum as it brings about a totally different mindset and no where good enough to handle the extra pressure upon them now imo.

Could they have wished for a better draw? I think not and thats not to say braga are mugs. Just the teams theyve avoided again is unreal but should they progress itll be atalanta or Leipzig I think

Could they have wished for a better draw? I think not and thats not to say braga are mugs. Just the teams theyve avoided again is unreal but should they progress itll be atalanta or Leipzig I think
Correct winter so Leipzip or atalanta will both be really fancying there chances now of reaching the final and potentially CL football next season.
The other side of the draw much harder with potentially a few of the teams neading to win it in order to gain CL football next season.
All teams left remains far too useful for them to worry about that shower of shit still

As much as i would rather they get gubbed every game, they have played very well in Europe so far this season, could argue for last 3 seasons they have done well in europe.

They beat dortmund then red star in KO

thats strong opposition

all teams who at this stage must be decent team coz the teams left have KO some really good teams

As much as i hope they get gubbed, part of me hopes they do well since it helps our league overall, just wish it was some other team in scotland other than them doing well.

But Braga are very good team this season

its no gimme for certain, if they win that then they will have deserved to reach next round again.

lucky at times for certain but they still needed to score against these big clubs to get thus far

No they wouldn't bodo don't get pumped by anyone
I dont think Braga get pumped often either

Besides both those teams have reached quarter finals along with some big football teams in those tourneys

I thought dortmund would pump sevco

But they out thought them with better tactics and took the chances when they came.

red star had several gilt edged chances and bottled it, sevco had 1 breakaway and deflected shot ended in the net. Still they scored away.

i think red star were robbed in first game at ibrox but they could and should have scored more goals last night.

but against dortmund a really top side in europe Sevco cut them apart on several occasions and imo deserved to win that match,

their countering style suits european games but they dont usually pump anyone and the strength of portuguese club football must be good with so many teams competing at the sharp end in europe

Braga are no mugs

And i suspect they will give sevco a very tough match

Im not sure we would have beat dortmund or red star or even alkmaar, possible but our style doesnt work well against stronger european sides with balanced set up

if nothing else it makes scottish football look better than it currently imo

also shows the money our bigger clubs get from tv is a joke

Aye, Huns doing well in Europe, pity they won't fuckin win it probably get pumped of Braga or get tae semi & get pumped. Nullify Kents pace & thur fu ked #AnyoneButTheRanjurs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back