Europa League predictor.

VAR earning it's money tonight and the currents will be banging the drum for it to be introduced

2 Red Star goals disallowed and a soft Pen for Tav and a goal for fat Alfie.
Even the BBC are saying Kent lost the ball and fell over.

VAR HQ
View attachment 18044
Why is it at ibrokes theres only one VAR angle and its not in the right position no way was McGregor on his line blind man could tell you that yet VAR were happy with it. Have never seen so much go against a side that really should 3-3

With the help sevco are getting to tonight could they be on the way to winning the tournament?I ask because there are no teams who can stop them now. Sad but true imo.HH🍀🍀🍀

This week's yellow sombrero gets shared by the captain and the (self-proclaimed) peoples' champion - but Superbru are letting me keep the last widden spoon too 🤷‍♂️! John gets the widden spoon.

View attachment 18045

=================================

View attachment 18046View attachment 18047View attachment 18048
Well BB, totally cheated tonight as only just realised I would have gained 10 points tonight if I didn't have a touch of dyslexia to deal with 😔
Plus the passport is out of date, so hence at a total disadvantage in European excursions 😔
Anyway Docco, try beating that for an excuse in the shared extremely poor showing tonight 🥴

With the help sevco are getting to tonight could they be on the way to winning the tournament?I ask because there are no teams who can stop them now. Sad but true imo.HH🍀🍀🍀

Long may it continue

I don't think they will or want them to win the cup but a fixture pile up and fatigue in the run in will do well for us
Any money they make will disappear and they will hand us a £40 million CL place.

They lose in the semi's we win the treble

Long may it continue

I don't think they will or want them to win the cup but a fixture pile up and fatigue in the run in will do well for us
Any money they make will disappear and they will hand us a £40 million CL place.

They lose in the semi's w

Long may it continue

They lose in the semi's we win the treble
wonder what sort of bonus the players get with each win :p

Would be funny if they went fatally illiquid due to the success they are bringing the new club.

Back