European football

Please be careful. The guy is going through hard times. We need and appreciate his input. 👋

Please be carefully how we respond to others. TET is just an example. He and I'm certain others are going through bad times just now. Their opinions are as valid and welcome.
Otherwise we'd nothing to respond to.
Just my opinion.

Aye well he's no the only one Steviebhoy so maybe an idea to remind him of that too because he seems to have free reign on here to berate and abuse people at will without anybody stepping in to remind him to be careful or remind him that other people's opinions are valid and welcome.

My family has suffered a devastating last few years (which I'm not going to get into on a fitbaw forum) so aye 'others' are going through hard times but that doesn't give me or anybody else a licence to constantly abuse and troll people on this site so why should any the rest of us have to tolerate that shite?

As you've probably noticed I'm rarely on here these days, I make my first post in months (one of only a handful I've made in the last few years) and what's the first thing I'm greeted with? TET berating me with his snarky dismissive condescending bullshit! The same bullshit he doles out day and night on here to anybody who dares hold an opinion that differs from his own! (I wasn't even talking/replying to him ffs!) And following that the customary succession of posts laced with sneering abuse and accusations of behaviour HE himself is engaging in but the second me, Lubo or anybody else dares to defend ourselves HE becomes the victim! Fucking priceless!

I noticed the other day someone commenting on why only a handful of regulars now post on the Noise....is it any wonder when people are having to put up with shit like this or they're being accused of being a hun because they dare offer up some criticism. 🤷‍♂️

Aye well he's no the only one Steviebhoy so maybe an idea to remind him of that too because he seems to have free reign on here to berate and abuse people at will without anybody stepping in to remind him to be careful or remind him that other people's opinions are valid and welcome.

My family has suffered a devastating last few years (which I'm not going to get into on a fitbaw forum) so aye 'others' are going through hard times but that doesn't give me or anybody else a licence to constantly abuse and troll people on this site so why should any the rest of us have to tolerate that shite?

As you've probably noticed I'm rarely on here these days, I make my first post in months (one of only a handful I've made in the last few years) and what's the first thing I'm greeted with? TET berating me with his snarky dismissive condescending bullshit! The same bullshit he doles out day and night on here to anybody who dares hold an opinion that differs from his own! (I wasn't even talking/replying to him ffs!) And following that the customary succession of posts laced with sneering abuse and accusations of behaviour HE himself is engaging in but the second me, Lubo or anybody else dares to defend ourselves HE becomes the victim! Fucking priceless!

I noticed the other day someone commenting on why only a handful of regulars now post on the Noise....is it any wonder when people are having to put up with shit like this or they're being accused of being a hun because they dare offer up some criticism. 🤷‍♂️
Here here mate..couldn’t agree more👏👏

Sorry to hear you are going through tough times Andy. I hope things improve for you and your loved ones, and we get to enjoy a lot more of your posts in the coming months - you have been missed.

As you rightly say, there are a lot of us going through difficult times so we need to remain respectful to other poster' opinions without haranguing or berating them even if we strongly disagree with them.

Take care, fella. YNWA 🍀

Sorry to hear you are going through tough times Andy. I hope things improve for you and your loved ones, and we get to enjoy a lot more of your posts in the coming months - you have been missed.

As you rightly say, there are a lot of us going through difficult times so we need to remain respectful to other poster' opinions without haranguing or berating them even if we strongly disagree with them.

Take care, fella. YNWA 🍀

Much appreciated BB. Hope you and yours are good. HH mate. (y)

Fair comment S2. Hope things get better for you and yours.

Good point well made pal. We can't control wha otherst we post. We don't need to. It's a forum and we have opinions.
I won't lie. My post was started because I saw something that could impact another's feelings. As I said, I'm not the Polis and giving my opinion.
HH

Good point well made pal. We can't control wha otherst we post. We don't need to. It's a forum and we have opinions.
I won't lie. My post was started because I saw something that could impact another's feelings. As I said, I'm not the Polis and giving my opinion.
HH
Fair enough Stevie, you've not had to look too far for your troubles, but like many of us on here, we get on with it, and with the help of family members, and good friends, we get through As far as anyone putting personal information or the like on the forum threads, there is help out there, resources, if someone needs them, all they have to do, is put the effort in, to seek that help, in order to try and climb out of the perceived hole they are in, a cry for help starts with recognizing you are under pressure, and need the help that is available, I hope you are doing better these days, and no doubt you are, but we all have to stand up and take our lumps when life gets a wee bit too much (understatement) best to you, and everyone who's going through health issues YNWA

I"m watching the pre-game entertainment and it is extended highlights of our 2003 victory at Andfeld. I must admit I had fogotten how well the much maligned Rab Douglas & Momo Sylla played in that vital high pressure match. And Hartson's sublime goal is still one of my favourite goals ever.

We essentially played the next two European Champions League winners in that run of games and during the 3 x 90 minutes (yeah, excluding extra time in the Final) we won 1 and drew twice.

Until there is a massive restructuring of football I doubt we'll see Celtic being able to build such a formidable side as we enjoyed then.

Back