Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Jinky, my prediction is in.....it's down to you bud....all the best 😎👍
This predictor tournament has been more exciting the the euros itself fair play to ya docco you didn't panic and go for some crazy score to try and get it in your favour you stayed on my tail the whole way even taking the lead a couple of times.so we our down to a one game shoot out my heart is saying italy my head is saying England no mater who I pick or how it turns out it's been great so good luck docco.and a special shout out must go to 50 Shades of Green for organising the noiseiers predictor this guy pushed this tournament for weeks and weeks getting everyone really interested cheers 50 the craic has been 90.

This predictor tournament has been more exciting the the euros itself fair play to ya docco you didn't panic and go for some crazy score to try and get it in your favour you stayed on my tail the whole way even taking the lead a couple of times.so we our down to a one game shoot out my heart is saying italy my head is saying England no mater who I pick or how it turns out it's been great so good luck docco.and a special shout out must go to 50 Shades of Green for organising the noiseiers predictor this guy pushed this tournament for weeks and weeks getting everyone really interested cheers 50 the craic has been 90.
Yes well done bhoys youz have ran a good race throughout the predictor and deserve credit however youz are beginning to sound like an arrogant English double act taking it as a given that one of you is a cert to win. I am still in it right down to the last game even though youz bhoys have counted me out. You never know It might just be coming home for a mag 7 photo finish ...tin hat and incoming and all that ...just saying.😂😂😂👍

if var was avalable in 1986 and the ref decided not to bother looking at var claims would it be national news?

Despite the fact argentina would probably have won game anyway would that be ok to ignore fact var was ignored at a pivotal goal opportunity?

Would the msm have totally ignored the bizarre decision to give a dive?

Another major failure of the independence of MSM in a supposedly open and free society

im pretty certain had it been other way round it would be getting shown every 5 mins till answers were forthcoming

Surely danish fans who forked out lots of cash should have a claim on wembley at that strange decision

how cheated would you feel if you got knocked out on a bad call when the technology is supposed to be there to keep game decisions fair?

i still havent heard a single commentator or football fan who thinks it was a penalty after var replay

But there is no reaction in msm from the danish players fans or pundits

its all just a bunch of squirrel whataboutthis then gash

if var was avalable in 1986 and the ref decided not to bother looking at var claims would it be national news?

Despite the fact argentina would probably have won game anyway would that be ok to ignore fact var was ignored at a pivotal goal opportunity?

Would the msm have totally ignored the bizarre decision to give a dive?

Another major failure of the independence of MSM in a supposedly open and free society

im pretty certain had it been other way round it would be getting shown every 5 mins till answers were forthcoming
I'd rather VAR was on the go in 1966 to disallow Hurst's 2nd goal which never crossed the line (a much bigger footballing injustice than the hand of god as it was in the bloody final).

And his 3rd goal would have been chalked off too as there were some people on the pitch - in an offside position (seriously, how could the linesman miss 27 englishmen clearly offside?).

Last edited:
I'd rather VAR was on the go in 1966 to disallow Hurst's 2nd goal which never crossed the line (a much bigger footballing injustice than the hand of god as it was in the bloody final).

And his 3rd goal would have been chslked off too as there were some people on the pitch - in an offside position (seriously, how could the linesman miss 27 englishmen clearly offside?).
i remember a bizare decision where ball was miles over line think it was against germany and it was deemed no goal

can you imagine the reason given why it doesnt count is the evidence was not strong enough to suggest referee made a bad decision

hahahaha

whats the point in var if it doesnt overule a dive?

telegraph has a good quote

And then they wonder why no one likes England," the Jyllands-Posten newspaper quoted one Danish twitter user, Kasper Grøndah, writing. "Booing during the Danish national anthem, diving like crazy during the game, elbows in every header. Laserpens. I hope they get a taste of their own medicine against Italy."

Can you imagine VAR in our pure dead brilliant wee country. Rather than a level playing field last nights example of the penalty injustice proves this would be just another tool used to support a certain club up here against the rest ....teams who are playing well against them would be reduced to ten men ..more penalties would be awarded to one club ...goals would be ruled out for opposing teams ..penaltys would be overturned if awarded to opposing teams ...then all retrospectively cleared up as honest mistakes and bans imposed when the fixture list has been checked for suitability. ...Fuck wait a minute we've already got the Scottish version of VAR ...no need to pay for this when the SFA already have it in place.

No contact penalty, two balls on the field of play, lasers shone in the keepers eyes, Var team sitting in the office legs up on the desk having a coffee and a fag saying nothing to see here. Might be me but is this maybe a deal between UEFA and the hosts, you let thousands into the stadiums so our tournament is a success and we'll make sure you get to the final ie easy side of the draw all but one game at home and the one game away is against the easiest team in the quarters. Wasn't one for conspiracy theories BUT just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you

Members online

Latest posts

Back