Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

No contact penalty, two balls on the field of play, lasers shone in the keepers eyes, Var team sitting in the office legs up on the desk having a coffee and a fag saying nothing to see here. Might be me but is this maybe a deal between UEFA and the hosts, you let thousands into the stadiums so our tournament is a success and we'll make sure you get to the final ie easy side of the draw all but one game at home and the one game away is against the easiest team in the quarters. Wasn't one for conspiracy theories BUT just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
1625738247236.png

they look good this england team imo

good balance, boring but german like

but it gets my goat when little bit of help gets you over the line in big games

i dont think denmark played well second half some strange subs imo

but at 1 v 1 and england record at shoot outs that game was not finished until the ref said it is now
Looked like theyd decided to go for penalties very early 70th minute or so taking off the goal scorer and another influential player whose name escapes me. Penalty was harsh smiechel showed how far hes come and is now a world class keeper ready for man utd imo like his father. Sterling irritates the fek out of everyone but theres no denying his ability and who wouldn't want a sterling in their side? As good as saka is I was amazed that he was starting before sancho who is one of Europe's best players never mind one of England's. If southgate continues not playing his best players and they dont win it it will be his fault. But this us the best England side since italia 90 imo anything can happen in a one off final

Looked like theyd decided to go for penalties very early 70th minute or so taking off the goal scorer and another influential player whose name escapes me. Penalty was harsh smiechel showed how far hes come and is now a world class keeper ready for man utd imo like his father. Sterling irritates the fek out of everyone but theres no denying his ability and who wouldn't want a sterling in their side? As good as saka is I was amazed that he was starting before sancho who is one of Europe's best players never mind one of England's. If southgate continues not playing his best players and they dont win it it will be his fault. But this us the best England side since italia 90 imo anything can happen in a one off final
Do you no think that to really step out his Da's footsteps, big Kaspar has to join a mega club - say like Celtic, for instance?

I don't hate England...far from it...some of the finest and closest people to me are English...
What I do hate like everyone else is the OTT jingoism that follows their national football and rugby teams at every turn..

I am supporting Italy in the final for a number of reasons...I spent a lot of my childhood in Lecco, I married my dear wife in Rome , Italian style and food is above everything else and I have a bet on them winning....so these are the reasons I want them to beat England...not for some xenophobic nonsense

Do you no think that to really step out his Da's footsteps, big Kaspar has to join a mega club - say like Celtic, for instance?
That would be great but I do not think the board will sanction an £80 million move for a keeper but agreed SP a bigger club will propel him to his fsthers level. Kasper may say Leicester are a big club but they're not they have a great team but not a giant football club

I don't hate England...far from it...some of the finest and closest people to me are English...
What I do hate like everyone else is the OTT jingoism that follows their national football and rugby teams at every turn..

I am supporting Italy in the final for a number of reasons...I spent a lot of my childhood in Lecco, I married my dear wife in Rome , Italian style and food is above everything else I have a bet on them winning....so these are the reasons I want them to beat England...not for some xenophobic nonsense
You're right, Docco. I married an English girl and my experiences of English folk aren't the worst.

It really is just the jingobingogiesahandjob brigade that get on my tits.

That would be great but I do not think the board will sanction an £80 million move for a keeper but agreed SP a bigger club will propel him to his fsthers level. Kasper may say Leicester are a big club but they're not they have a great team but not a giant football club
Ach, you never know, mate.........he might just fancy a wee challenge and another few badges to add to his collection.

Pipe dreams, Winter........pipe dreams

You're right, Docco. I married an English girl and my experiences of English folk aren't the worst.

It really is just the jingobingogiesahandjob brigade that get on my tits.
Yep me tae, my brother was born in England though hes fiercely scots patriotic and my auntie is english as well as extended family and friends. The hype generated by EMSM is way ott and it is this that puts the whole world against them.

Thought saka was offside for the first goal not many clips of it kicking about during the game for some reason they seemed to delete that part
As for kane and sterling the that's not winning at all cost mentality ,,, that's being a cheat the diving was pathetic

For all the shouts from uefa about the introduction of VAR and how transparent it would be ,then why was it ignored last night , even the var check lasted less than a minute ,,,,it wasn't a stonewaller and most commentators wouldn't call it , yet it was given

The Danes never looked like scoring they were dead on there feet in the 80th minute but all during the game they got absolutely fk all off the ref .

The italians better turn up and they better hump them big time

Thought saka was offside for the first goal not many clips of it kicking about during the game for some reason they seemed to delete that part
As for kane and sterling the that's not winning at all cost mentality ,,, that's being a cheat the diving was pathetic

For all the shouts from uefa about the introduction of VAR and how transparent it would be ,then why was it ignored last night , even the var check lasted less than a minute ,,,,it wasn't a stonewaller and most commentators wouldn't call it , yet it was given

The Danes never looked like scoring they were dead on there feet in the 80th minute but all during the game they got absolutely fk all off the ref .

The thing about VAR is that it's meant to be there to overturn an obviously WRONG decision.

Why didn't the ref hang fire? The ball went out for a corner, so he could have done the check then without committing to the penalty.

He gave himself no room for manoeuvre.

its not so much diving

its var was ignored???

seems the politics behind the scenes are dictating decisions even with var

had england lost game on a non penalty with var not even being consulted then all hell would be let loose.

i accept england looked more likely to win.

i accept players will dive

but when var is ignored

was ref italian by any chance?

seems bit ike the weird refereeing at 1966 is in play

When you need two balls to win

1625742818127.png

Tbf Kelly you could say that the English have finally caught up with the italians , spanish, Portuguese and any south American team on this diving lark. They have suffered at the hands of such tactics many times before, now they have it in their armoury as well its unacceptable. Which is slightly unfair. I'd still say italy are still the worst for it. I just hope that 2 great teams put on a great show in the final ( with an italy win at the end of course)

Members online

Latest posts

Back