Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Thought saka was offside for the first goal not many clips of it kicking about during the game for some reason they seemed to delete that part
As for kane and sterling the that's not winning at all cost mentality ,,, that's being a cheat the diving was pathetic

For all the shouts from uefa about the introduction of VAR and how transparent it would be ,then why was it ignored last night , even the var check lasted less than a minute ,,,,it wasn't a stonewaller and most commentators wouldn't call it , yet it was given

The Danes never looked like scoring they were dead on there feet in the 80th minute but all during the game they got absolutely fk all off the ref .

The italians better turn up and they better hump them big time
It looked like Saka was just onside but it was borderline so they only showed it once from one angle and moved on. Most people who watched that last night - including the english fans/commentators - agreed that it was a dive and the only people I've seen contriving an argument that it was a penalty are 100% biased eng-ger-lunders (it is like listening to sevco fans tying themselves in knots arguing about being the same club).

However, ITV's ex-referee expert was going out of his way to invent or exaggerate any contact to justify a penalty - this is a worrying mentality for someone who is supposed to be representing a neutral viewpoint to explain the interpretation of the laws of the game. Probably like all other fannies who became referees it is probably because he was bullied at school for being crap at playing football! How VAR did not determine that this was a clear and obvious error by the ref when even Ian fecking Wright could admit it was a dive is totally beyond me.

I also hope UEFA take action for shining a laser pointer into the keeper's eyes during the penalty - stand closures or behind closed door games otherwise this will just take off again. Of course they won't as they are delighted that them and their advertisers got the final they wanted.

As as for Kane and Sterling being praised for a "win at all costs mentality" - I strongly disagree. Their continuous diving is pure and utter cheating and should be stamped out of the game completely (and I include any Celtic player who does this).

It looked like Saka was just onside but it was borderline so they only showed it once from one angle and moved on. Most people who watched that last night - including the english fans/commentators - agreed that it was a dive and the only people I've seen contriving an argument that it was a penalty are 100% biased eng-ger-lunders (it is like listening to sevco fans tying themselves in knots arguing about being the same club).

However, ITV's ex-referee expert was going out of his way to invent or exaggerate any contact to justify a penalty - this is a worrying mentality for someone who is supposed to be representing a neutral viewpoint to explain the interpretation of the laws of the game. Probably like all other fannies who became referees it is probably because he was bullied at school for being crap at playing football! How VAR did not determine that this was a clear and obvious error by the ref when even Ian fecking Wright could admit it was a dive is totally beyond me.

I also hope UEFA take action for shining a laser pointer into the keeper's eyes during the penalty - stand closures or behind closed door games otherwise this will just take off again. Of course they won't as they are delighted that them and their advertisers got the final they wanted.

As as for Kane and Sterling being praised for a "win at all costs mentality" - I strongly disagree. Their continuous diving is pure and utter cheating and should be stamped out of the game completely (and I include any Celtic player who does this).
I just hope the final isnt a dive fest the tallies are world famous for it and england have now incorporated it into their game. Should be a great final but if theres loads of diving I hope the ref gets the cards out for that

I have nothing against English people at all except southerners, northerners, westerners and easterners 🙈

nah have no beef except commentators and those wearing the football top
i tend to like any english people i ever met, except when football is their passion, they give rest of english a bad reputation, they have the same mentality as the crypt keepers

They both see themselves as the master race with bipolar tendencies. And project hubris at every chance they can.

Oh shit, I think you might have rumbled my wee cottage industry, Winter.

I do an extensive range of pipe dreams, pipe bombs and crack pipes.

I also do personalised bongs made out of coke bottles, years of wasted opportunities and sunken dreams
Shit sells

Remember being at a car boot in the early 90s when a guy was trying to flog a load of vhs tapes he was having no success until it was suggested he labeled them blue movies

He sold out fast ,could just imagine some fkr going home and findingout they had a copy of take the high road

Shit sells

Remember being at a car boot in the early 90s when a guy was trying to flog a load of vhs tapes he was having no success until it was suggested he labeled them blue movies

He sold out fast ,could just imagine some fkr going home and findingout they had a copy of take the high road
Awwww maaaaan...........the opening titles wie a' they sheep is teuchter xxx material!

Throw in ald Isabel and Take the High Road is still a wankathon session for the history books!!!

Thought saka was offside for the first goal not many clips of it kicking about during the game for some reason they seemed to delete that part
As for kane and sterling the that's not winning at all cost mentality ,,, that's being a cheat the diving was pathetic

For all the shouts from uefa about the introduction of VAR and how transparent it would be ,then why was it ignored last night , even the var check lasted less than a minute ,,,,it wasn't a stonewaller and most commentators wouldn't call it , yet it was given

The Danes never looked like scoring they were dead on there feet in the 80th minute but all during the game they got absolutely fk all off the ref .

The italians better turn up and they better hump them big time
Tell you who i cant stand ..that arsehole Southgate ..want to see that wee face drap like it did in 96 ,hope Chiellini slaps him

Back