Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Awwww maaaaan...........the opening titles wie a' they sheep is teuchter xxx material!

Throw in ald Isabel and Take the High Road is still a wankathon session for the history books!!!
Last Tuesday we went to Stirling Castle and there was lots of excitement cos there was a Royal visit from the bloody queen! What a pain in the hole as things got closed off so she could shuffle about ignoring people (she reminded me of when the kids dressed up ET).

Anyway, when she was leaving auld Lizzie spies me and shouts "Hoy, Bridie, I'm fair gagging for the boaby since I had mad Phil The Greek putdown - can you get the Dundee Tripod to pop round to my Travelodge tonight to give me a damn good seeing to?"

I telt her "Wise up ya auld bat - SP has more taste than to fling it up you!"

Based on your comments about Isabel from High Road, maybe I was wrong!!! 🤣

Last edited:
Last Tuesday we went to Stirling Castle and there was lots of excitement cos there was a Royal visit from the bloody queen! What a pain in the whole as things got closed off so she could shuffle about ignoring people (she reminded me of when the kids dressed up ET).

Anyway, when she was leaving auld Lizzie spies me and shouts "Hoy, Bridie, I'm fair gagging for the boaby since I had mad Phil The Greek putdown - can you get the Dundee Tripod to pop round to my Travelodge tonight to give me a damn good seeing to?"

I telt her "Wise up ya auld bat - SP has more taste than to fling it up you!"

Based on your comments about Isabel from High Road, maybe I was wrong!!! 🤣
I'm no overly particular, BB, and she's feckin minted too!!!

Duke of Dundee has a certain ringpiece to it

I wonder what activities would you be promoting in your "Duke of Dundee Award Scheme"?
Working on that list now, pal:

Explosive devices manufacturing badge
Environmentally friendly fags badge
Concocting alcohol from base materials badge
Reuniting the Irish nation badge
Playing 'spot the ball' with Mountbatten's heid badge
Deconstruction of the hun myth badge

That's just a taster, wait till I get to the 'legs akimbo' badge.......it's one for the history books (Leigh Griffiths is exempt though, Shammy isnae)

Working on that list now, pal:

Explosive devices manufacturing badge
Environmentally friendly fags badge
Concocting alcohol from base materials badge
Reuniting the Irish nation badge
Playing 'spot the ball' with Mountbatten's heid badge
Deconstruction of the hun myth badge

That's just a taster, wait till I get to the 'legs akimbo' badge.......it's one for the history books (Leigh Griffiths is exempt though)

If you’re looking for a Press secretary.....then I’m your man...

Yes well done bhoys youz have ran a good race throughout the predictor and deserve credit however youz are beginning to sound like an arrogant English double act taking it as a given that one of you is a cert to win. I am still in it right down to the last game even though youz bhoys have counted me out. You never know It might just be coming home for a mag 7 photo finish ...tin hat and incoming and all that ...just saying.😂😂😂👍

To be fair to me, I did acknowledge that you could still win it and now I see there is a very good chance that you can 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back