Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Not 1of the noisers picked an Austrian win unusual that I had like about 6 others did a 1--1 draw. So nil pwoia ( that's uneducated French fur nae pts 🙄) I'm an optimist without dismissing the Croatians which you never can modric from what I've seen has played as a CB or sitting in front of the backline sweeper like very deep so hopefully that will continue tomorrow and our physical presence causes problems but he cannot be allowed to pick passes even from his own box hes so dangerous but were nobody's mugs either , this tourneys shown that. Our last group game has seen us beat the C.I.S for the younger amongst us that was the confederation of independent states but the Soviet union in reality and their last tourney before they became Russia. Also we beat Switzerland 2'0 or 2-1 everyone knows the rest of the Switzerland game , we were through as England were smashing holland 4-0 who wed drawn 0'0 against previously but scored that late goal to make it 4-1 & we exited on gd when had McAllister scored that penalty wed have qualified. Always a trauma with Scotland but I do think we can beat croatia I really do just hope Clarke doesnt revert to his defensive default if we dont score were out I dont see how he can 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Not 1of the noisers picked an Austrian win unusual that I had like about 6 others did a 1--1 draw. So nil pwoia ( that's uneducated French fur nae pts 🙄) I'm an optimist without dismissing the Croatians which you never can modric from what I've seen has played as a CB or sitting in front of the backline sweeper like very deep so hopefully that will continue tomorrow and our physical presence causes problems but he cannot be allowed to pick passes even from his own box hes so dangerous but were nobody's mugs either , this tourneys shown that. Our last group game has seen us beat the C.I.S for the younger amongst us that was the confederation of independent states but the Soviet union in reality and their last tourney before they became Russia. Also we beat Switzerland 2'0 or 2-1 everyone knows the rest of the Switzerland game , we were through as England were smashing holland 4-0 who wed drawn 0'0 against previously but scored that late goal to make it 4-1 & we exited on gd when had McAllister scored that penalty wed have qualified. Always a trauma with Scotland but I do think we can beat croatia I really do just hope Clarke doesnt revert to his defensive default if we dont score were out I dont see how he can 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Ffs didn’t know there was two games on at 5
Can you swear on here ?

Ah well, I'm thinking my last minute decision to increase the predicted winning margin for Belgium to 4-0 is a big mistake. 😁
Did similar. ..would settle for any kind of win now seeing how bothered they are ...and that feckin commentator has mentioned Kamara in every game so far about how good he is ...what is he watching. A the rangers cheerleader me thinks.

Did similar. ..would settle for any kind of win now seeing how bothered they are ...and that feckin commentator has mentioned Kamara in every game so far about how good he is ...what is he watching. A the rangers cheerleader me thinks.
How many would like to see Finland knocked out of the tournament, just on the strength of that kamara fuck,?
I would come on Belgium

Members online

Latest posts

Back