Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

The only online bookie I haven't excluded myself from offered me a free £10 bet on any Euros game. Haven't paid enough attention to use it yet. Hoping for that glorious odds on England collapse. Wasn't losing a whole lot on sports betting. at least not after I quit betting Celtic this year but developed a bad habit of alleviating boredom with the online gaming sections of the main sites. You think nothing of a tenner here and there but they all add up and then you have a few nights where drunken asshole thinking can send you deep down the unlucky rabbit hole. My thoughts and sympathies go out to anyone else who has issues with gambling. In my case it was a waste of disposable income which would have been better put towards me future security and comfort but I've known what it's like to lose your wages after work on a Friday evening and have to borrow the money to give to my mother for housekeeping and going without food for days sometimes as a student as I'd blown all I'd earned the previous weekend in one session on the poker machines. I'm happy to talk to anyone who wishes to reach out from a place of hardship.

Right let's get back on track now the Scotland fantasy is over. ..big day in the predictor tomorrow 😂😂😂. .
So what’s the charity mag7 ?
There’s nae chance of the leafy gangster or farmer Palmer winning now
It’s Down to the Greenock bam team
I suggest we go on the boats since your a few points ahead of me and looking like winning
I’ve been thinking for a week or so about a fitting destination and a great charity, close to our Greenock hearts
when I first heard about this charity I could hardly sleep for days after such was the depth emotion I feel for the subject matter
It’s not as it sounds and it’s genuinely waiting in it’s charity number coming
I say the THEGLOVESAVESCAMELSINHOTCOUNTRY is as worthy as you’ll get
Just sayin

I suggest we go on the boats since your a few points ahead of me and looking like winning
I’ve been thinking for a week or so about a fitting destination and a great charity, close to our Greenock hearts
when I first heard about this charity I could hardly sleep for days after such was the depth emotion I feel for the subject matter
Just sayin
Happy to go on the boats and I whilst your suggested charity sounds worthy I think given we are Greenock bhoys it should go to a local Greenock charity. 👍

Just sayin
Mon the Jinky!!

Back