Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

I’m sure one day in your small insignificant world you will find a friend that you don’t have to blow up. Until then keep the chin up little lion man 😍
Are you for real?

is this more claims with no evidense?

Who do you claim i want to blow up?

im a little lion man? wtf does that mean?

i live in a small insignificant world? Do you live in a the big significant world where your friends are fascists promting bigotry? or are you confessing through projection like your hate crime mate? is he your hero?

is this satyr?

my english is shite

do you think his bigotry is funny 50?

do you think his hate criminal fascist agenda is the celtic way?
i received yet another taunt from a self confessed extremist terrorist lover about presenting no evidense on a fascist thread?

when i present evidence i get told i am boring or dismiised as loony, on a celtic site?

Not interested in your squabbling TT, just had a wee read through and about four or five times evidence was asked for and spelt wrong and it got on my tits so thought I would point it out.
Strange thing to get annoyed about on a fascist thread when ive been taunted yet again by the projectile vomit man with no evidense?

Not interested in your squabbling TT, just had a wee read through and about four or five times evidence was asked for and spelt wrong and it got on my tits so thought I would point it out.
Squabbling?

i was taunted to respond by another deeply offensive placard directed at me personally through reply to, that you thought was funny?

on a celtic site that attacks religion as fun and mocks death and denies right to reply as squabbling?

really

Squabbling.

have you seen the things ive been accused of on this thread

but you think thats funny but you get offended that i cant spell certain words?

wtf?

Last edited:
Squabbling?

i was taunted to respond by another deeply offensive placard directed at me personally through reply to, that you thought was funny?

on a celtic site that attacks religion as fun and mocks death and denies right to reply as squabbling?

really

Squabbling.

have you seen the things ive been accused of on this thread

but you think thats funny but you get offended that i cant spell certain words?

wtf?
See Squabbling..

Now for the second and last time dont involve me, I couldn't give 2 fucks about you falling for another wind up.

See Squabbling..

Now for the second and last time dont involve me, I couldn't give 2 fucks about you falling for another wind up.
but you give 2 fucks about my shite english

you like to laugh at people being taunted though?

you dont give two fucks about fascist propaganda on a celtic site then?
You dont give two fucks about freedom?

but you think persecution and taunts are funny.

Some Celtic man you are?

is that your evidense?
columbo-main-NEW.jpeg

Back