Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

My my, another thread that's turned into chaos,, my excuse for poor spelling & grammar, is dyslexia. Don't need grammar polis pointing it out, name calling ffs it's not the.play ground, it's a forum it's all about opinions, fuck it would be boring fuckin place if we all agreed.

Now I blame the establishment & folk that wear brown brogues in particular.

My my, another thread that's turned into chaos,, my excuse for poor spelling & grammar, is dyslexia. Don't need grammar polis pointing it out, name calling ffs it's not the.play ground, it's a forum it's all about opinions, fuck it would be boring fuckin place if we all agreed.

Weil staid heats brawn brokes shuze

HH 😉

Can I just say that it was me who chinned Tarzan about the spelling of evidence, as I said at the time he had asked for evidence 3 or 4 times, that along with his I'm always right in a fight attitude towards the forum prompted me to point out his mistake, normally wouldn't bother with it but sometimes you just have to... As for spelling mistakes in general I cant be critical of anyone as I ain't the best in the world . Young Shades has dyslexia so I know only too well the pitfalls.

Some folk just kind of bring the worst/best out in you I suppose. But in all honesty if me chining him upsets people then 🤷🤷

Can I just say that it was me who chinned Tarzan about the spelling of evidence, as I said at the time he had asked for evidence 3 or 4 times, that along with his I'm always right in a fight attitude towards the forum prompted me to point out his mistake, normally wouldn't bother with it but sometimes you just have to... As for spelling mistakes in general I cant be critical of anyone as I ain't the best in the world . Young Shades has dyslexia so I know only too well the pitfalls.

Some folk just kind of bring the worst/best out in you I suppose. But in all honesty if me chining him upsets people then 🤷🤷
To be fair a wee spelling mistake was the tiniest thing I saw on this mad as a basket o gerbils threed.
They were starting ti eat there young with he said and he said again.
It was a madhoose a right wing crazed hacienda of daftness
Other than that it was a Pairty

HH 😡 party 🎉

Members online

Latest posts

Back