Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

mickey-and-minnie-mouse.gif

There is a warning, no one is being forced to watch them. Let folk make up their own minds instead. Telling folk to shut down posts just ends in arguments.
A football forum is NOT the place to be posting snuff videos wither there a warning or not, there are kids use this forum…..would you be happy if your grandchildren seen that?…..I take it by you defending the right to post a video graphic of a man getting his head caved in by a sledgehammer, you have viewed it and are happy for it to be there?
I’ve reported the post to winning captains to see it he thinks it’s appropriate

A football forum is NOT the place to be posting snuff videos wither there a warning or not, there are kids use this forum…..would you be happy if your grandchildren seen that?…..I take it by you defending the right to post a video graphic of a man getting his head caved in by a sledgehammer, you have viewed it and are happy for it to be there?
It's a football forum with the option to post, debate, discuss other topics as well. I don't think you'll have many young children logging on to the Noise but they are subjected to worse than this online where there are no warnings.

I'm happy for Winning Captains to decide.

It's a football forum with the option to post, debate, discuss other topics as well. I don't think you'll have many young children logging on to the Noise but they are subjected to worse than this online where there are no warnings.

I'm happy for Winning Captains to decide.
Jesus wept 🤷‍♂️

Twitter must be some kind of a cess pit if they allow content like that. Elon Musk taking over will only make things worse.
It looks real but the lack of any blood spray is questionable but then the apparent victim's head was wrapped in cling film.
Real or not it's the disturbing product of sick minds.
Sick stuff like that goes on throughout the world.
We can be thankful there were no mobile phones when the Shankill Butchers were active.
From the Saddam execution, to Ghaddafi's final moments and the many barbaric beheading videos I've seen I feel only revulsion at man's inhumanity to man.
The sledgehammer video is a micro act of barbarism confined to dark corners of the web when the macro barbarism of smashed homes with buried bodies in the rubble are regularly on the mainstream news.
We must never allow ourselves to become desensitised to violence. Especially in this era of increased othering and demonisation of political enemies and people in many cases only trying to find a place to have a chance to live a life. Successful campaigns of othering and demonisation ultimately lead to genocides. How ironic it is that the most rabid xenophobes enabled by the Tory party are people who are but generations away from being genocide victims; Suella Braverman and Priti Patel are more Irma Grese than Indira Gandhi.
As regards the video, as horrific as it is, it's hosted on Twitter without any warnings or restrictions and I doubt many young kids will be drawn to a thread on 'Fascism on the rise in modern Europe' in a boutique forum mostly populated by a regular clientele. They'd likely be drawn to our more 'down with the kids' trendy threads like Kyogo's favourite Anime show or how good is Calmac at Minecraft. So I don't think the video poses much of a danger to anyone other than those who may have nightmares after watching it.
I'm repulsed and repelled by it but it won't really trouble me as I've experienced too much to be shocked by such barbarity any more but I would imagine there will be people who are troubled and upset by it and if you are you should consider yourself lucky. If you're thinking about that man, who he was and pondering why he suffered such an apparently heinous fate you are blessed to have the kind of pure compassion and empathy I haven't had since childhood when I remember crying in reaction to the plight of others and even animals in the news and films.
We need to see things like that from time to time to calibrate our humanity. There will be people out there sharing that with friends and re-watching it as a form of grotesque and vicarious entertainment. It has certainly given me pause to think and consider my own reaction to other, 'more acceptable' examples of violence online; like bombs dropped on soldiers from drones or javelin strikes on tanks that will eviscerate and incinerate the humans inside. Sometimes you need to see something so repulsive and barbaric to be able to see the repulsive barbarism you take for granted.

Look mate, we aw know videos like that exist…….PLEASE DONT POST THEM ON HERE………
I wisnae even sure it was real never seen any blood and bt
There is a warning, no one is being forced to watch them. Let folk make up their own minds instead. Telling folk to shut down posts just ends in arguments.
I think it's relevant because we are all supporting the Ukrainian state to the tune of billions and we have cunts like that running about its all just russia's bad which they are but Ukraine has a bad nazi problem and no one wants to talk about it so what happens when says Ukraine win this wat are we on supporting cunts like this???? Maybe we shud just pull out and leave them all fuckin to it.....

Away go ya fuckin muppet whi the fuck do u think u are the site fuckin noise polis get ursel to fuck ya fuckin dafty

I wisnae even sure it was real never seen any blood and bt

I think it's relevant because we are all supporting the Ukrainian state to the tune of billions and we have cunts like that running about its all just russia's bad which they are but Ukraine has a bad nazi problem and no one wants to talk about it so what happens when says Ukraine win this wat are we on supporting cunts like this???? Maybe we shud just pull out and leave them all fuckin to it.....
This was pointed out at the start of this war with Russia and Ukraine. Everyone took Ukraines side without knowing the truth. The Ukraine army are led by nazis but that seems to go unnoticed and unchallenged. Celtic Rose got slaughtered on here for pointing that out, which led to here leaving the noise.
As I said at the time, there's three sides to every story, but people rush in with opinions which are being spoon-fed to them by the western media.
I have a friend who is Ukrainian and he tells me a whole different story to what is being reported. Too long to go into here, but he basically told me that his ageing parents who still live there have told him that they fear the Ukrainian army more than the Russian army.
And before anyone tackles me about being pro Russian, I'm not pro anyone. All I'm saying don't believe anything being reported by the western media. There's a lot more i could point out but I couldn't be arsed typing it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back