Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

It appears that this horrific murder video is not actually committed by Ukranians after all, but by Russians on a defector and traitor to Russia. It is supposedly done by members of the Wagner Group, set-up by "Putin's Chef" who are murderers recruited from Russian prisons to form assault squads to perform cannon fodder missions. This victim was in them and he defected to the Ukraine but was abducted and executed by the Russians.

I was watching a you tube video by Celtic man, The fast living sin soaked heathen, a wee vid about VAR and Sevco v St Mirren. He had a wee clip from sevvie radio phone in. The callers biggest concern? Worst team in CL? 9 points behind Celtic? Gio getting sacked? Nope…..Morelos crossing himself before going on the pitch, can he no dae that in the tunnel?
Says it all really.
Meant to post this on a different thread no idea how it ended up here.

More likely that this fucker was in on it.

Optical illusion caused by image resizing

Fep9M96WAAAsH_t

Fep9OnpXkAAXRhb

It appears that this horrific murder video is not actually committed by Ukranians after all, but by Russians on a defector and traitor to Russia. It is supposedly done by members of the Wagner Group, set-up by "Putin's Chef" who are murderers recruited from Russian prisons to form assault squads to perform cannon fodder missions. This victim was in them and he defected to the Ukraine but was abducted and executed by the Russians.

First of all, that's yahoo. An American owned website. No need to elaborate any more there.
Secondly it stated in that article that he claimed to have been hit on the head while walking around kyiv on the 11th of November and taken captive and waking up in a basement.
The article you posted said that he was handed back to the Russians in a recent pow exchange. Alleging that he was in the possession of the Russians.
Interestingly though, is, that the last pow exchange was on the 3rd of november. Meaning that either Ukraine is making up lies (wouldnt be like them) or yahoo are fabricating the whole thing. Either way, he wasn't in Russia.

First of all, that's yahoo. An American owned website. No need to elaborate any more there.
Secondly it stated in that article that he claimed to have been hit on the head while walking around kyiv on the 11th of November and taken captive and waking up in a basement.
The article you posted said that he was handed back to the Russians in a recent pow exchange. Alleging that he was in the possession of the Russians.
Interestingly though, is, that the last pow exchange was on the 3rd of november. Meaning that either Ukraine is making up lies (wouldnt be like them) or yahoo are fabricating the whole thing. Either way, he wasn't in Russia.
It is on multiple news websites - that was just one I happened to choose. And yes, they are all Western websites - sorry about that but my Russian is not that great! And who said he was in Russia? It said it was Russians who did it.

It is on multiple news websites - that was just one I happened to choose. And yes, they are all Western websites - sorry about that but my Russian is not that great! And who said he was in Russia? It said it was Russians who did it.
The article you posted said he was handed back to the Russians in a pow exchange. The last one was 3rd of november. Yet he was walking about kyiv on the 11th. So it doesn't add up.
I'm not standing up for russia. But Ukraine aren't the angels they are being portrayed to be. I know how the media work during a war. That's all.
Believe the half of what you see and nothing what you hear.

The article you posted said he was handed back to the Russians in a pow exchange. The last one was the of november. Yet he was walking about kyiv on the 11th. So it doesn't add up.
I'm not standing up for russia. But Ukraine aren't the angels they are being portrayed to be. I know how the media work during a war. That's all.
Believe the half of what you see and nothing what you hear.
Give some of us credit - we know how the media works pushing the agendas of those who own them, whether in wartime or not. Do I trust them? Mostly no.

I was trying to address the fact that the post containing the video stated it was Ukranians who murdered this guy but Putin's pal is boasting it was his Wagner recruits from Russia who did it.

I have never said Ukrainians are angels either and I am more than aware their is a huge fascist movement with a lot of power.

That's all.

Give some of us credit - we know how the media works pushing the agendas of those who own them, whether in wartime or not. Do I trust them? Mostly no.

I was trying to address the fact that the post containing the video stated it was Ukranians who murdered this guy but Putin's pal is boasting it was his Wagner recruits from Russia who did it.

I have never said Ukrainians are angels either and I am more than aware their is a huge fascist movement with a lot of power.

That's all.
He didn't say it was his recruits. Read the article again. He basically said he deserved what he got, but nowhere did he admit it

Has Larry got a dungeon?!?!
For those of you keeping score at home, I do not. My life is torture enough having to read some of the posts on this thread . . .
in his intolerance he blocked me without actualy having gumption to say why.
Intolerant? Moi? I need a reason to block you? Seriously? OK, how's this, mate: You're a tinfoil hat-wearing, conspiracy addicted loon. Life is too short to deal with nonsense, even if you and I support the same club. Good enough?
the democrats fought against union in civil war

And kkk was formed from the real extreme elements in democrat party

yet the democrat party claim its republicans who are fascists lmao
Wow, are YOU stupid. Do you honestly think the Democrats from mid-19th century are the same as they are today? Do you think the same people who were Democrats at the time the KKK was founded were the same people that put through Civil Rights in the 1960s.

Read a history book.

You know nothing of American politics or history. And what you do "know" seems to be wrong. You're just as bad as Trump and his red-capped idiot followers. In fact, you sound just like one of them. I should know -- I live among these worms. Just shut the fuck up.
There was a difference in opinion on many subjects between Northern Dems, and Southern Dems. Indeed the southerners were known as Dixiecrats. After the various changes in the laws pertaining to slavery, they more or less morphed to become the backbone of The Republican Party.
THANK YOU!!!!! Looks like Frank paid attention in history class . . .

jesusfuckingchrist.jpg

For those of you keeping score at home, I do not. My life is torture enough having to read some of the posts on this thread . . .

Intolerant? Moi? I need a reason to block you? Seriously? OK, how's this, mate: You're a tinfoil hat-wearing, conspiracy addicted loon. Life is too short to deal with nonsense, even if you and I support the same club. Good enough?

Wow, are YOU stupid. Do you honestly think the Democrats from mid-19th century are the same as they are today? Do you think the same people who were Democrats at the time the KKK was founded were the same people that put through Civil Rights in the 1960s.

Read a history book.

You know nothing of American politics or history. And what you do "know" seems to be wrong. You're just as bad as Trump and his red-capped idiot followers. In fact, you sound just like one of them. I should know -- I live among these worms. Just shut the fuck up.

View attachment 20928
I read lots of history books

Andrew Jackson founder of Modern democrat party and guy who ram rolled Orange style his buddy Taney Democrat as supreme court judge.

Taney decreed that African slaves are not citizens and therefore have no recourse to the law which led to Civil war.

Its a bit like saying the Orange order of 19th century are not same as today. therefore vote Orange.

You are deeply intollerent Larry

Deeply

the democrat party are the war mongers and imperialists

read a history book Larry

But avoid ones written by orange enlightenment or you might end up a democrat.

I detest trump

But sadly he is hobson choice in usa

alternative option is even more vice slaveminded of its minions sorry its citizens

Jackson double dealing land theif and wasp and dictator who often disregarded law to fulfil his destiny.
Van Buren his second VP and fellow creator of Democrats got deselected as candidate in 1844 because he thought land theft of texas would lead to war and was immoral since they slavery issue was likely to also lead to civil war. And allowing Texas into union with kackson prodigy Sam houston was unethical. rest of democrat party vetoed him on those accounts since slavery was their property and another slave state would give them more leverage for slave expansion.
Polk got job instead from out of dark horse land, young hickory Polk as apposed to old hickory Jackson- largest imperialist expansionist ever known in 4 year period

put in office to accede rebel state of texas in mexico coz it was pro slavery and well mexico didnt allow slaves, just like all democrats past and present. vice is slavery and it might well be more subtle than the original democrats as wasp men only who owned farmland as peepo, its still the slavery party.

they have never upheld any treaty they signed with anyone ever but they do a lot of land theft, liebens room style.

the paralels with hitler and democrat party are quite incredible. they think some people are peepo. they like land theft, they love war, they segregate races they dont like. And they come see and you die quite often as hilary clinton modern democrat said about Gaddafi.

So all in all your reading of history seems gerrymandered
I wouldnt vote for nazi party in modern age even if they claimed they cleaned up their act.
trump is so close to democrat ideal of past id swear he was a democrat leader
, he sure sounds like them.

oh and the democrats party was built on paranoid delusions of tin foil nature apparently state rights come before federal rights was the cry and land theft was the aim, worse than stalin these democrat liars throughout history. Tinfoil hat accusations are the domain of the orange rulers. They falsely lael anything exposing the history as tinfoil hat and refer you to the party recidivism re written history.

its what celtic fans have always been accused of being.

weird that a pro orange democrat and all its trappings should accuse me of reading history badly and being a loony. hahahaha.

|Yet he thinks modern democrats are different from the pro slave self aggrandisers of past who like to segregate races and rank them.

Start a new party with clean slate rather than deny the past crimes of your selected and not elected current candidates.

oh and btw i dont endorse republican party either for whole host of other reasons but sadly their history is much less land theft for wasp than demoncrats

Now ill let you get back to capturing people and punishing them in accordance with the dep south occult laws. demorat style.

you point out the good democrat presidents of past and ill read all about them for you coz it seems you cant be arsed reading about the history of usa

Last edited:

oh and they are back in power and it looks like they are ready for war AGAIN

nice party them democrats if your a wasp

Read a history book.

View attachment 20928
What are these tin foil hat theories i have that need re-educated anyway?

Are they things you dont want to entertain in your intolerance.

Should mentally ill people be blocked Larry?

is that your theory of tolerance?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back