Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

image_00968553-d4e8-4434-8847-39cb627e49a3_1512x.jpg
might give it a read if i can fit it into my conspiracy loony lifetime. i read too much, but not enough for Larry the tolerant democrat who cares about his democracy that much he blocks people who dont hold the Peepo theory.

Yes Larry I am diagnosed as mentally ill and fully medicated to boot, block me anytime you like. But dont do it in shadows and pretend your a good guy.

" In fact, you sound just like one of them. I should know -- I live among these worms. Just shut the fuck up."

the true voice of the democrat party, Larry the Orange minded tim

Thanks for clarifying the party view. Notice it sounds a bit like something the brown shirts would say.

Such a tolerant view

full of erudition and sagacity and tolerance.

Worms should be denied the vote? Eh?

The conspiracy theory that got me blocked by mr tolerant was this

Boston tea party sunk the goods of east india company ship. The flag on east india company ships was quite distinctive.

when usa won independence it seems they chose east india company flag or one very similar to be the flag of new independent nation.

seems quite strange to me. after few months of pms with larry talking about the poor people of east end of glasgow it became apparent that he had blocked me.

Call me a cynic but i dont think he gives shit about poor people in his tolerant world.

Anyway you decide

is east india company flag strangely like stars and stripes? both have 13 stripes apparently

quite a weird name for group considering the famous composer was a bit intollerant of certain races

never really took much notice of war on news since i dont trust our MSM but thats quite a damning bit of news if true and i usually trust guardian newspaper as being quite reliable with decent reliable sources. seems wagner group is real imo, so thanks for sharing, makes me wonder if russia are the bad yins. still think both sides are masonically controlled though but im a loony at best of times.

The Ukraine war is a perfect example of:

The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy.
read a book written in 1790s by a professor from Edinbourgh University who was a high ranking Mason.

on his european travels before and after the french revolution he was curious as to the different lodeges across europe. French grand orient jacobin atheistic masonry and the new bavarian illuminati with its strange new degrees.

And well he decided to become whistle blower since the spirit of masonry as it was intended had been hijacked for world wide conspiracy.

illuminati seal became the seal of usa
And the grand orient french masonry became the world revolutionary movement.

they details of the future plans to control world in world wars and order they would be implemented in the long range strategy is quite funny.

well not now that every detail of the book has een fulfilled so fr with accuracy.

read a book written in 1790s by a professor from Edinbourgh University who was a high ranking Mason.

on his european travels before and after the french revolution he was curious as to the different lodeges across europe. French grand orient jacobin atheistic masonry and the new bavarian illuminati with its strange new degrees.

And well he decided to become whistle blower since the spirit of masonry as it was intended had been hijacked for world wide conspiracy.

illuminati seal became the seal of usa
And the grand orient french masonry became the world revolutionary movement.

they details of the future plans to control world in world wars and order they would be implemented in the long range strategy is quite funny.

well not now that every detail of the book has een fulfilled so fr with accuracy.

315791643_1168559897401357_3312575072761173096_n.jpg

Russians have killed 2 Polish civilians with a stray cruise missile striking Polish territory. Could be some payback in the post from former Soviet Bloc countries.

Members online

Back