Fave Concert

If you want to know what Julian Assange released to the public and want to know what racism propaganda looks like. And how SWnowdens was right re the iphones and hacking of our info,
And if you want to see what make Roger Waters tick and tick all the right boxes......... this is for all the paranoids in the audience.

Fucking bang on mate......fuckberg should be shot! Don't ever buy that pish that's going about ...Alex....some sort of video pish! Even what were doing now! 😡😡

Tears tae the eyes everytime a listen tae them Boab,and ye'll never meet a more humble down tae earth couple,Rodrigo said, "we play every concert like it's our last"!
MD still the best bit of busking to brighten my day what a voice, you hear the gratitude and humbleness in a genuine thanks for the gifts.

Ah got load's of freebies when ah worked there Nick, back stage passes, the Stones, 2 ac/dc gigs, bruce springsteen,ozzy osbourne (not as good as when a seen him wi Black Sabbath in 1972!) Ian Gillan band (not as good as when a seen him wi' Deep Purple 1972!) Jethro Tull,Broadsword tour (not as good as when a seen them along with procol harum and ten years after and somebody else in 1971!) happy daze!!!!!
Ah got load's of freebies when ah worked there Nick, back stage passes, the Stones, 2 ac/dc gigs, bruce springsteen,ozzy osbourne (not as good as when a seen him wi Black Sabbath in 1972!) Ian Gillan band (not as good as when a seen him wi' Deep Purple 1972!) Jethro Tull,Broadsword tour (not as good as when a seen them along with procol harum and ten years after and somebody else in 1971!) happy daze!!!!!
Original is best. Agree Michael, but memories that relate to the time and what you watch are more relevant, we can listen to the best of? But still listen to the rest of. All boils down to happy daze and class allways lasts. Live long and prosper.

Original is best. Agree Michael, but memories that relate to the time and what you watch are more relevant, we can listen to the best of? But still listen to the rest of. All boils down to happy daze and class allways lasts. Live long and prosper.
Like wis Nick Hail Hail!

Like wis Nick Hail Hail! oops double post! phuq it, if it's worth sayin once, it's worth sayin twice!

Any Stranglers concert for me been watching them since my first gig in 1982
Got smuggled in with my big brother n his mates at greens playhouse which became the famous Apollo, but seen The Doors minus James Douglas Morrison and John Densmore at the SECC was amazing even without half the band
Also the clash the ramones the damned, oh jeso wish I hadn't been asked that question 😂😂

Any Stranglers concert for me been watching them since my first gig in 1982
Got smuggled in with my big brother n his mates at greens playhouse which became the famous Apollo, but seen The Doors minus James Douglas Morrison and John Densmore at the SECC was amazing even without half the band
Also the clash the ramones the damned, oh jeso wish I hadn't been asked that question 😂😂

Saw the dammed Tiffanys doing the black Album

Members online

Latest posts

Back