FC Midtjylland v Celtic - Match Thread. All comments here

It’s even worse than that mate

We could starve the Kelly’s etc oot
This cunts got even more money than you
We’ve heard it before
If we dont pony up, the quality of the team will suffer
He’s got us by the balls
We are now NAE BETTER than the Fukin Lincoln Red Imps.. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY FUKIN STINKIN!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. FEFujin PISHIN oor selves at the FILTHS Dossier etc after we won the 9 they're noo Sooo Far ahead!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If I ever Fukin Bump intae Desmond Al dae Fukin TIME FUR THE CUNT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Is NL still our manager? waiting and waiting though it was obvious we were under pressure and not changing anything. Games over.

We are now NAE BETTER than the Fukin Lincoln Red Imps.. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY FUKIN STINKIN!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. FEFujin PISHIN oor selves at the FILTHS Dossier etc after we won the 9 they're noo Sooo Far ahead!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If I ever Fukin Bump intae Desmond Al dae Fukin TIME FUR THE CUNT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Furgoat a wiz playing a 4 baw wae him ramorra⛳⛳ at Pebble Beach🤣🤣🤣🤣

long ball tactics with the smallest celtic squad in history

no viable midfield awareness and constantly too far from defence and ball watching

wide players cant create coz midfield is dysfunctional and eddy just doesnt look like a striker these days

our goal was a wonder strike out of nowhere

the chances we have created are squandered and it looks identiocal to NL tactics with slight change in instructions for fullbacks but they dont really seem to be be used as fullbacks

despite playing pure gash we have had better chances

and every single time opps have ball if they were any good could cut our defence to shreds

for me its this constant 2 attacking centre mids that dont work

it doesnt contribute to awareness or create more chances or more control of game

its just shite

Members online

Latest posts

Back