Feynoord v Celtic tue 19th KO 8pm CPT

If we had 2 from CCV, Nawrocki or Philips available I'd be confident of at least a draw and possibly a win.

Whilst I too would rather have our first choice CBs, I no worries about any two from the three available.

I'd be happier if we had a midfield spoiler in front of them, however even without that Joe seems to be getting more protection under BR and has more freedom to just hoof it.

My main concern is last year Kyogo seemed to be trying too hard and missed chances he'd bury in the league.

Chances are likely to be few and far between so we can't afford to wait for the perfect shot, every half chance needs to be taken quickly

A Feyenoord supporter, reading The Celtic Star today (we have an article about 1970 final) and he had this to say to Celtic Supporters…

I want to let the Celtic fans know that there is an awful lot of genuine respect for you.

Also be informed that for some Feyenoord players of the 1970 final the most beautiful memory was not lifting the cup. It was getting out of the hotel the morning after the 1970 final and being applauded by hundreds of Celtic fans.

Some Feyenoord players forgot the match itself after 53 years, but that moment made them emotional, 53 years later Remember this well and put this in your pocket for tonight´s match!

Back