Flag Day! Celtic v St Johnstone, Celtic Park Saturday 3rd August - all comments here

Just had a look at the league table thier still the same somethings never change.I remember the days when oldco where doing the second 9 in a row a dead club fan came up to me and said don't worry thiers always preseason now I know what he means slap it into yee hope you enjoyed preseason.

Great game for the fan's today St Johnstone came to frustrate and the only one frustrated was their manager . Celtic did a great job cutting through them although the ref let the m away with some dodgy tackles in the end the quality of the team shone through

Great game for the fan's today St Johnstone came to frustrate and the only one frustrated was their manager . Celtic did a great job cutting through them although the ref let the m away with some dodgy tackles in the end the quality of the team shone through

Ref was a total cunt. So, same old same old. It didn’t work today and it won’t I feel if we keep battering literally 7 shades of shit out of them.

They will all step up to the plate. But, we knew that before a fucking ball was kicked today,

We will overcome everytime they cheat. We could be that fucking good. HH

Latest posts

Back