Flag Day! Celtic v St Johnstone, Celtic Park Saturday 3rd August - all comments here

I wondered if this could be a history making season. Last season we won the league by 9 points and in the process scored 77 goals. After 1 match out of 38 matches we have already amassed 10% of our last season tally. We sit at the top of the league and the gap between us and second place will widen after every match. We will win away in Romania and indeed win all our next four remaining CL qualifying ties. This will make history as the first season in Scottish football history that a team wins EVERY domestic match. Maximum points and a quadruple treble. Now that's what i call historic.

I wondered if this could be a history making season. Last season we won the league by 9 points and in the process scored 77 goals. After 1 match out of 38 matches we have already amassed 10% of our last season tally. We sit at the top of the league and the gap between us and second place will widen after every match. We will win away in Romania and indeed win all our next four remaining CL qualifying ties. This will make history as the first season in Scottish football history that a team wins EVERY domestic match. Maximum points and a quadruple treble. Now that's what i call historic.

It is. When we secure 9iar then we are the only team to do 2 9iar’s

Last edited by a moderator:
Top story on the Daily Ranger football page?

Had to be Celtics brilliant performance and 7 goals, you would think?

Think again

A story about the latest overhyped prick they have signed and how hecwill be hacked,

Can you imagine what the headline would have been if they useless cunts had played like that?

They would have printed a pull out section with Sevco better than Barca headline.

Shows you how much they are spewing, when all their delusions got steamrollered yesterday.

It’s only the beginning you shower of cunts. Get your request in at the Docs for Valium.

You’re going to fucking need it.

GIRFUY ALL. :)

Think again

A story about the latest overhyped prick they have signed and how hecwill be hacked,

Can you imagine what the headline would have been if they useless cunts had played like that?

They would have printed a pull out section with Sevco better than Barca headline.

Shows you how much they are spewing, when all their delusions got steamrollered yesterday.

It’s only the beginning you shower of cunts. Get your request in at the Docs for Valium.

Now that’s the TV we all know and love.
Concise and to the point.
And to the Medja GIRFUY.

HH ?

Think again

Every time we see the choice of headline then think of the comparison we should pish ourselves laughing.

Currants are seriously crying into their coffee’s today.

Get in there bhoys and make their day week in week out ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time we see the choice of headline then think of the comparison we should pish ourselves laughing.

Currants are seriously crying into their coffee’s today.

Get in there bhoys and make their day wek in week out ????

Bastards the lot of them. I love their pain. We strengthen further and leave them sprawled in a heap. Qualify for the CL and that additional dosh will bury them. Lenny is like me, do 55 and watch them dissolve. Their nightmare is only going to get worse. Vengeance for the 90’s for me to the point of utter cruelty is what I want. It’s going to happen. And they fucking know it. Smashing ;)

Bastards the lot of them. I love their pain. We strengthen further and leave them sprawled in a heap. Qualify for the CL and that additional dosh will bury them. Lenny is like me, do 55 and watch them dissolve. Their nightmare is only going to get worse. Vengeance for the 90’s for me to the point of utter cruelty is what I want. It’s going to happen. And they fucking know it. Smashing ;)

Thats it fella. Yasss its really going to be a treat to watch. ???

Back to playing brilliant fitba is what we all want. We got that yesterday.

We did Verdict, played with conviction and desire.

This is the real juggernaught and its coming to a town near all very soon.

So much talent in our team and they are now playing football the way a footballer wants to play.

Lenny took the snakes collars off them, built their confidence and trusts them to get the job done.

Its exciting and its only just begun.

??

If you look at that performance yesterday again look at the crisp one touch football that they rehearse every week. The ball can move faster than the players and the players pass and move into a new position faster than the defenders can think. If Sevco survive August we play them at Ibrox on Sept 1st. Our 800 fans will see us take them apart as they try to take us on at the tempo we play at. We will teach them what world class football is.

Think again

Yehaaaa:):):)

Well that was a nice wee day oot yesterday.

7 past the Saints, did any of the papers go with "Corpus crucifies Saints", na didn't think so, nae imagination that lot unless its selling our players then their imagination goes into overdrive.

Roll on midweek and European football again.

H.H
Score a couple over there and we'll finish it at Parkhead a think ,even a 1-1 would do me HH

Well that was a decent start to the season eh! Talk about sending out a message to the close season champions......who only just managed to squeak a win today in the dying minutes against a team that got fucked out of Europe by a bunch of Welsh sheep farmers only last week! That 7-0 scoreline no doubt resulted in an emergency underpants delivery at Munter Park last night. :LOL:

Celtic were a joy to watch yesterday......the movement, passing, link-up play and finishing was right out the top drawer and how good was Ryan Christie ffs? Seriously in what was a superb team performance that bhoy managed to make his teammates look almost ordinary. I seen someone put a thread up saying Shved will be Player of the Season......utter nonsense, barring injury that honour will be Ryan Christie's!

Also really chuffed for Boli, couldn't believe some of the crap being spouted by some about him after barely two games, he went a long way to shutting them up yesterday with a fine display where he was solid at the back (on the few occasions he had to be), linked up well with the midfield and put in a fair few devastating crosses that would have had us on double figures if someone had managed to get on the end of them. Elhamed also slotted into the team nicely too and looks like an absolute bargain.

Massive well done to Lenny and the bhoys for a brilliant performance that will have the demented cretins across the city and their merry band of sycophantic hacks hankering back to the good old days when they were close season champions!

Members online

Latest posts

Back