FOREIGN REFEREES

DILLIGAF,mentioned this on friday,by the way thought she had a great game,ah said, "bundesliga,welcome to the 21st century
scotland,still stuck in the 17th century!!! HH
Just gonna drop this here because... we’ll just because! Not all of Germany is in the 21st century. Like just sayin...

https://deadspin.com/woman-who-coaches-mens-soccer-team-responds-to-sexist-q-1831818018

Woman Who Coaches Men's Soccer Team Responds To Sexist Question: "I Pick My Team On Dick Length"

Well same as usual after last night, Stevie Clark, raging,who can blame him, this game is now toxic,especially at ipox, will the authorities take heed, will they fck,!they talk about going on strike , how about the directors of all the prem teams here ,decide they refuse to play any more, and bring it to a head, the SFA and whoever else can stick it where the sun don’t shine,sick of the backing the tribute act are getting from the press , seems the BBC are getting a tad annoyed at sevco,the app has a big piece on SC ,and the abuse he took,something needs to be done and soon, obvious that the huns will get every help to try and win something this year, Aberdeen ,wake up to what is happening here, you are. NEXT, hh

All great points and ideas previously made, it is apparent that we are all aware of the issues ever present throughout the history, and contemporary version, of Scottish football.

There is another issue though and one that I believe any professional player who has any ounce of pride and faith in their ability would surely advocate.

Surely a professional player would back themselves against any odds, even if they were down to 10 men after 30 seconds and 1-0 down to a penalty.

Many of us who have kicked a ball in anger will all have experienced a dodgy teacher/ref who rigged the game in favour of their preferred team. It pissed me off no end when I knew we had a bent ref onside and you would like to think that the huns would have enough about themselves to want to compete on an equal footing and within the rules of the game?

Who am I fucking kidding?

Repeated diving by multiple offenders, fainting spells in the 6-yard box, studs in balls and vertebrae, all-in backyard wrestling, MMA tactics, and pleading with the brother in black to get on to the big boys!

Professional pride, my arse.......they should hang their heads in shame (if they had any shame left after playing for that shower)!

All great points and ideas previously made, it is apparent that we are all aware of the issues ever present throughout the history, and contemporary version, of Scottish football.

There is another issue though and one that I believe any professional player who has any ounce of pride and faith in their ability would surely advocate.

Surely a professional player would back themselves against any odds, even if they were down to 10 men after 30 seconds and 1-0 down to a penalty.

Many of us who have kicked a ball in anger will all have experienced a dodgy teacher/ref who rigged the game in favour of their preferred team. It pissed me off no end when I knew we had a bent ref onside and you would like to think that the huns would have enough about themselves to want to compete on an equal footing and within the rules of the game?

Who am I fucking kidding?

Repeated diving by multiple offenders, fainting spells in the 6-yard box, studs in balls and vertebrae, all-in backyard wrestling, MMA tactics, and pleading with the brother in black to get on to the big boys!

Professional pride, my arse.......they should hang their heads in shame (if they had any shame left after playing for that shower)!
Fair play,honesty,pride?does not exist in the poisonous dump,from the board down,how the slippy git can sleep at night ?????hh

Aberdeen will get cheated too. The Scottish Cup is the only chance Sevco have to win a trophy this season. Despite everything that has happened the Mib will blatantly cheat on behalf of the non book reading, low intelligence, racist, bigoted, corrupt, deluded, cheating, semi literate, ugly Sevconians.
They have no shame, SFA and Sevco.
I hope Steve Clarke stays in Scotland. We need men like him to speak out because no one else will.
Rich HH

Last edited:
Aberdeen will get cheated too. The Scottish Cup is the only chance Sevco have to win a trophy this season. Despite everything that has happened the Mib will blatantly cheat on behalf of the non book reading, low intelligence, racist, bigoted, corrupt, deluded, cheating, semi literate, ugly Sevconians.
They have no shame, SFA and Sevco.
I hope Steve Clarke stays in Scotland. We need men him to speak out because no one else will.
Rich HH
As it currently stands, Steve Clarke is the obvious stand-out candidate for the Scotland job when McKeech inevitably screws up!

What odds do you think I'd get with Dafabet that that ain't gonna happen?

Scottish football.......the finest exponents of handwashing since Pontius Pilate

If you’re work, at work is NOT SATISFACTORY you’ll get the sack. So why aren’t certain referees SACKED. It’s making a mockery out of Scottish Football, by having idiotic refereeing at our games.
The SFA is like an old building, needs to be demolished and rebuilt.

If you’re work, at work is NOT SATISFACTORY you’ll get the sack. So why aren’t certain referees SACKED. It’s making a mockery out of Scottish Football, by having idiotic refereeing at our games.
The SFA is like an old building, needs to be demolished and rebuilt.
Jesus Pom.......they're more likely to get a knighthood before they get sacked.

Sir John Beaton-it-hard-with-his-red-right-hand shite of the realm has a masonic ring to it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back