Free Broomloan

Rumbles appearing that we might see the return of the Free Broamloan soon....

I hope so as the Huns are salivating at the thought of there being only 800 Celtic fans at the deathstar. It's a recipe for disaster and I can see major problems for any Celtic supporter attending. I hope I am wrong

Send our ticket allocation straight back stating we feel it is unsafe for our support to attend
Or just refuse the allocation before they send it As they did for Linfield away

800 is unsafe because they will reduce policing and stewarding pro rata and that would be a recipe for disaster especially as we'll beat them

Not so dangerous at Parkhead because our supporters are less volatile than theirs and of course we won

HH?

I have no quarrel with decent Rangers supporters ( yes , there are some just as there are obnoxious , neanderthal creatures who masquerade as Celtic supporters ) and those of my acquaintance are embarrassed at the GASL's pandering to the lowest common denominator by effectively banning the away support from Ibrox among other things . However , the constant referral to them as 'Huns' by some on here is as bad as their references to us as 'Taigs' etc.. which indicates a mindset that we can well do without in the 21st C.
As for the ticket allocation for the December game ( and any subsequent ones at Ibrox ) no one who is mindful of their own safety should accept ( even free ) tickets for these fixtures . The Celtic Board should give a lead to supporters by refusing to be involved in any distribution ; I have no doubt that this will not deter those hellbent on displaying their own prejudices as their raison d'etre is so similar to those on 'the other side' who display similar prejudice against us .

No uptake of tickets for ibrokes. Put large screen into main stand at Celtic Park ,charge £5
A seat income to the Celtic Foundation let's get together as a family and support all things Celtic. Leave the dark side to tbemselves

800 is unsafe to police. Any Celtic fan would be mental to want to go there. Coins, bottles and everything else being thrown at teams like st Mirren. They won’t ease up because segregation is tighter.

A Meeting at CP last night cropped up the idea of taking the whole stand or nothing. It has to be this way. League may need to get involved if that’s the case.

I have no quarrel with decent Rangers supporters ( yes , there are some just as there are obnoxious , neanderthal creatures who masquerade as Celtic supporters ) and those of my acquaintance are embarrassed at the GASL's pandering to the lowest common denominator by effectively banning the away support from Ibrox among other things . However , the constant referral to them as 'Huns' by some on here is as bad as their references to us as 'Taigs' etc.. which indicates a mindset that we can well do without in the 21st C.
As for the ticket allocation for the December game ( and any subsequent ones at Ibrox ) no one who is mindful of their own safety should accept ( even free ) tickets for these fixtures . The Celtic Board should give a lead to supporters by refusing to be involved in any distribution ; I have no doubt that this will not deter those hellbent on displaying their own prejudices as their raison d'etre is so similar to those on 'the other side' who display similar prejudice against us .
Have referred to them as HUNS for the 6 years of their existence as I did with their predecessors

They not only call us Taigs but Fenians Tarriers Scum

This is a Celtic site not the United Nations

Next we'll have lobbying on here to stop calling them SEVCO and return to referring to Glasgow Derbies as Old Firm

Once you start sanitising posters input in order to be politically correct then you might as well not bother having sites like this These sites are after all intended for Celtic minded fans and if there are any interloping Huns on here well Tough Titty They shouldn't be on here in the 1st place

HH?

Canny see it before Ne'er day game as we already restricted them at last Derby game

They started the process but you have to take into account HUN mentality

HH?

For clarification when I use the word "Hun" I am referring to a neanderthal, racist, violent, sectarian follower of the former Rangers and the present day Sevco. I am in no way being sectarian or decrying any decent Sevco follower of your or anybody else's acquaintance.

I am at odds as to why you feel it necessary to suggest the Celtic support mirrors those of a Sevco persuasion. Who's blood exactly are we up to our knees in? Who's religion do we decry? Which sectarian organisations do we affiliate ourselves to? How exactly do we display supremecist tendencies?

The Celtic support can be political.......but on a par with Huns? I don't think so!

It's as if you are saying one is as bad as the other........and where do we continually hear this stated. Hmmm?

For clarification when I use the word "Hun" I am referring to a neanderthal, racist, violent, sectarian follower of the former Rangers and the present day Sevco. I am in no way being sectarian or decrying any decent Sevco follower of your or anybody else's acquaintance.

I am at odds as to why you feel it necessary to suggest the Celtic support mirrors those of a Sevco persuasion. Who's blood exactly are we up to our knees in? Who's religion do we decry? Which sectarian organisations do we affiliate ourselves to? How exactly do we display supremecist tendencies?

The Celtic support can be political.......but on a par with Huns? I don't think so!

It's as if you are saying one is as bad as the other........and where do we continually hear this stated. Hmmm?
A man after my own heart and in order not to offend politically correct members may I refer to you as a person after my own heart?
HH?

A man after my own heart and in order not to offend politically correct members may I refer to you as a person after my own heart?
HH?

Well I am sure that any decent Ranger's supporter hearing the term 'Hun' will be thankful that you don't mean to disparage him but only those who deserve it !

Did I say that Celtic support mirrors 'Sevco' ? If you have supported Celtic for any length of time you must be blind not to have encountered some 'supporters' ( albeit a small number ) who disgrace the club by their language and actions . To my mind they are not supporters in any real sense as anyone who is 'Celtic-minded' , as some would put it, would not besmirch the club's name in any way .

If I thought that we were as bad as them I would have given up supporting the club a long time ago and your inference that I may be someone other than a supporter of Celtic is laughable - if not a little paranoid . But then again , we have been told for years by the SMSM that we at Celtic are paranoid so I forgive you that , as I seem to be that way inclined myself when I see the recent machinations of the SFA disciplinary committee and the dreadful appointment , without any real criticism , of Big Eck EBT as the national manager and the quashing of a 'life' ban for a nasty piece of work in goal .
HH

Have referred to them as HUNS for the 6 years of their existence as I did with their predecessors

Next we'll have lobbying on here to stop calling them SEVCO and return to referring to Glasgow Derbies as Old Firm

Once you start sanitising posters input in order to be politically correct then you might as well not bother having sites like this These sites are after all intended for Celtic minded fans and if there are any interloping Huns on here well Tough Titty They shouldn't be on here in the 1st place

HH?

Just because you have always referred to Ranger's supporters as 'HUNS' is not the point . We should be better than that .
You talk of 'sanitising' - I do not , but in a civilised nation one should expect , even on a pro-Celtic site , that certain standards of language be maintained . There are numerous sites where Celtic-minded people display the most abhorrent attitudes - and I refuse to join in . Many others , I hope , will feel the same .
You mention Sevco - fine , that is a term that succinctly embodies the fallacy that The Rangers live on , only the 'company' has died . To many supporters of clubs throughout Scotland that is The Big Lie . Like probably all on here I relish the day when justice is done , and is seen to be done , and Sevco bites the dust ; when the SFA see the light and remove their tainted titles and when all clubs in Scotland can look forward to even-handed treatment and not the glaring favouritism of Sevco that exists today .

Yes , I know , - don't hold my breath for that day . But , I am convinced that it will come - and perhaps sooner than some expect . Sevco under their GASL chairman have been selling the family silver , mortgaging the 'Big Hoose' and spending money that they don't have ( see their latest rumoured talks with Close Bros . ) .
HH

When I call them huns I'm referring to the thugs and animals who attack workers in McDonald's and stab Croatian football fans. That march through Glasgow clad in black wearing masks doing nazi salutes. If there are decent sevco fans they shouldn't be offended by the term "hun". You say you know sevco fans who are embarrassed about how their club is being run. Then they to should understand the term "hun". I couldn't give a fuck if the hun is Catholic...protestant....Jewish...Muslim....Buddhist..If he is a racist animal he is a hun....now the words tarrier and Fenian on the other hand is a completely different set of words...they are words that attack me...My mum...My daughter's....My family, due to my heritage and religion and where my ancestors came from. Not really right to compare these words.

Just because you have always referred to Ranger's supporters as 'HUNS' is not the point . We should be better than that .
You talk of 'sanitising' - I do not , but in a civilised nation one should expect , even on a pro-Celtic site , that certain standards of language be maintained . There are numerous sites where Celtic-minded people display the most abhorrent attitudes - and I refuse to join in . Many others , I hope , will feel the same .
You mention Sevco - fine , that is a term that succinctly embodies the fallacy that The Rangers live on , only the 'company' has died . To many supporters of clubs throughout Scotland that is The Big Lie . Like probably all on here I relish the day when justice is done , and is seen to be done , and Sevco bites the dust ; when the SFA see the light and remove their tainted titles and when all clubs in Scotland can look forward to even-handed treatment and not the glaring favouritism of Sevco that exists today .

Yes , I know , - don't hold my breath for that day . But , I am convinced that it will come - and perhaps sooner than some expect . Sevco under their GASL chairman have been selling the family silver , mortgaging the 'Big Hoose' and spending money that they don't have ( see their latest rumoured talks with Close Bros . ) .
HH
Well I am sure that any decent Ranger's supporter hearing the term 'Hun' will be thankful that you don't mean to disparage him but only those who deserve it !

Did I say that Celtic support mirrors 'Sevco' ? If you have supported Celtic for any length of time you must be blind not to have encountered some 'supporters' ( albeit a small number ) who disgrace the club by their language and actions . To my mind they are not supporters in any real sense as anyone who is 'Celtic-minded' , as some would put it, would not besmirch the club's name in any way .

If I thought that we were as bad as them I would have given up supporting the club a long time ago and your inference that I may be someone other than a supporter of Celtic is laughable - if not a little paranoid . But then again , we have been told for years by the SMSM that we at Celtic are paranoid so I forgive you that , as I seem to be that way inclined myself when I see the recent machinations of the SFA disciplinary committee and the dreadful appointment , without any real criticism , of Big Eck EBT as the national manager and the quashing of a 'life' ban for a nasty piece of work in goal .
HH

To be honest I couldn't give a flying f*#k what any HUN civilised or otherwise feels about what I call them If the worst I call them is a Hun then I've let them off lightly

If you want to snuggle up to them and sweeten the names you want to give them to spare their feelings then fill your boots but a lesson on sociaI graces neighbourly etiquette or civilities from you I don't need

You mention decent HUNS Professional types like Donald Finlay QC perhaps? One of the keenest legal minds in the land but as bitter a bastard as you'll ever meet caught on video singing anti Celtic and anti Irish songs So much so he had to resign as Vice Chairman of their despicable rabble of a Club

Back in the 1920s when the Church of Scotland was lobbying Government and employers to basically treat Irish Catholics as 2nd class citizens and stop them getting decent jobs and housing there didn't appear to be too much decency or
consideration on show then

You want me to start toning down the names I call them?

Then let these HUN bastarts admit to the cheating they did and start admitting that their cheating did impact on the field of play that it did cost our Club millions each time they defrauded us out playing in CL Group stages Let them start making reparation by offering to give up the Titles and trophies and the Treble they were awarded erroneously then we can perhaps look at what names we refer to them by

Let them stop causing trouble everywhere they go BARCELONA VILLARREAL MANCHESTER to name a few and yes I know that this was Rangers fans who's Club died but these clowns always need something to identify with so have tagged themselves onto SEVCO and continued on their historical traditions and us not referring to them as Huns will not make one blind bit of difference One example of more recent vandalism is the demolition of the toilet block at Parkhead after their 1st Glasgow League Derby with us back in 2016

You say that Huns is not a fit and proper name to call decent fans Well I"m afraid these are not decent fans and Huns is in fact a very accurate name to give them

They are now trying to adjust the records on League Titles to incorporate War Year Titles the won during WW2 to be classed as official because they are desperate that we don't overtake them

They still have this supremacy mentality
'WE ARE THE PEEPUL' It doesn't even make sense FFS and still we get bleeding hearts like yourself coming onto a Celtic site bleating because we refer to them by certain names

They don't seem like decent fans to me and the sooner their entire Club is obliterated from football the better They always appear to be angry even when they are winning although that isn't particularly often

Now I have tried to explain this to you in lowest common denominator terms Given you well documented information which is freely available for you to check

HH?

Last edited:
An interesting article here....

What does the word hun mean

My own personal opinion of the word hun is that it is a derogatory term to describe the Rangers support and since 2012 the Sevco support.

When they go abroad or to England (even for so called friendly matches) they just can’t help themselves and inside Ibrokes I’d suggest there is a majority who stoop far below the level of ‘Hunnish behaviour’ and indulge in full on bigoted and sectarian bile no matter the opponent

For me behaving like huns is the ONLY part of Rangers history that Sevco truly inherited

Last edited:

HH?
Superbly put ! ?

An interesting article here....

What does the word hun mean

My own personal opinion of the word hun is that it is a derogatory term to describe the Rangers support and since 2012 the Sevco support.

When they go abroad or to England (even for so called friendly matches) they just can’t help themselves and inside Ibrokes I’d suggest there is a majority who stoop far below the level of ‘Hunnish behaviour’ and indulge in full on bigoted and sectarian bile no matter the opponent

For me behaving like huns is the ONLY part of Rangers history that Sevco truly inherited
The term HUN applied to Rangers and now SEVCO is derived from the Huns of northern Europe around present day Germany in the middle ages who used to paint their bodies blue before going into battle ransacking and plundering everything in their path

The more you think about it the more apt the application of the term HUN towards them as recent history shows

Anyone who has seen the Willie Waddell interview on YouTube where he is saying that 'Rangers fans go home and bash their wives about when Rangers lose' must seriously doubt any reference to decent Rangers fans as implied by some posters on this site

HH?

Last edited:
Back